Forrest01
Lisker

forrest - #61 - 25% Share Pool - High Productivity - Secure - from Crypti delegate to Lisk!

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Forrest 25% Reward Share Pool
Since 1st June 2017, delegate forrest is a 25% reward share pool distributing payouts once a week with
minimum payout limited to 2 LSK to reduce tx fees. Thanks for your vote in helping me to continue forging. Cheers!!
Pool site is live - http://lisk.forrestpool.win

PS: I would like to thank Lisk delegate dakk since payouts are distributed using his open source pool script

Introduction
Hello fellow LISKers, I'm in my late 20's and I work as a Business Analyst for a multinational software firm. I got intrigued with the crypto-currency world in July 2013 and has been very interesting ride so far, also tried my hand in trading/mining various alt-coins. For info my first delegate vote request proposal in April 2016 was here.

I participated in Crypti ICO initially with 1 BTC only but later seeing its potential, I increased my holdings to almost 2 million XCR and never sold a
single Crypti. I went All IN with my holdings and was ready to HODL for a long term because I believed in it.

I also supported its network successfully by running a mainnet delegate for more than 6 months and stopped when it was forked to start LISK.
I was one of the Altruistic delegates in the Crypti network as there was no concept of forging rewards there and a delegate had to run/maintain his node entirely out of his own pocket.

I participated in LISK ICO and thus converted all my XCR into LISK and then bought some more with BTC. Currently I'm All IN with my investment
in Lisk and definitely want / help it to succeed.

I believe in Lisk and its BApp platform and I will be in it for years to come. Also I've invested a lot of time and money (just for info :) ) to run nodes
on testnet and mainnet. In the process I've also learned a lot and tried to help other community members with whatever info / help I can provide.

So I'm very much interested in being an active delegate for LISK. I've created a delegate named forrest and would be grateful if you can provide
your valuable votes to my delegate.

Server Specifications
Mainnet
Main Node : 6 CPU Cores / 8 GB RAM (Frankfurt)
Backup 1 : 4 CPU Cores / 4 GB RAM (LA)
Backup 2 : 2 CPU Cores / 2 GB RAM (Chicago)

Testnet
Main Node : 2 CPU Core / 4 GB RAM (Germany)
Backup : 1 CPU Core / 2 GB RAM (UK)

Server specs would be increased if required. All servers are secured by SSH key, have SSL and DDoS protection.
Current productivity: 99.6%

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
The Lisk community is fantastic and many have helped me directly or indirectly by answering my questions, adding to my knowledge on VPS
providers, backup server setup, failover scripts, etc. I intend to donate to community initiatives like Blockchain App development, Community Dev tools, etc. As a token of appreciation, I'm sharing 25% of my forging reward with my voters since June 2017.

Ending Statement (Explain why you will be an excellent Delegate to vote for)
I've been a part of this journey since the Crypti ICO (~August 2014) and am very much interested in completing a full circle by seeing Lisk
achieve the dream it set out to achieve. I have demonstrated my ability to keep my servers always green & secured with high productivity
and I will put my best efforts to continue doing so in the future.

Also as a delegate I believe that the primary responsibility of the delegate is to secure the network by keeping his node as much green/active
as possible which I've been doing since I started forging on Mainnet from 18th Dec, 2016.

Thanks for your support, I do need and appreciate it!

Transparency Report : is here

Contact Details
E-Mail: forrest.lisk@gmail.com
lisk.chat: forrest
BitcoinTalk.org: Forrest01

In LISK, we TRUST!
Last edited by Forrest01 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
========================== Forrest node details : ==========================
Mainnet node |•| Delegate Proposal |•| Transparency Report |•| Testnet node

Forrest01
Lisker

Re: forrest - #61 - 25% Share Pool - High Productivity - Secure - from Crypti delegate to Lisk!

Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:54 am

leongaban wrote:Voted! :)

hi leongaban, thanks for the vote :)
========================== Forrest node details : ==========================
Mainnet node |•| Delegate Proposal |•| Transparency Report |•| Testnet node

Return to “Proposals”