Thrice.pi
Lisker

Thrice.Pi_Prometheus Delegate Information

Sun May 01, 2016 6:53 pm

INTRODUCTION

I WILL BE RUNNING A POOL AND {SHARING 50%} OF MY LISK WITH THOSE WHO VOTE FOR THIS LONGGGG TIME LISK SUPPORTER :)

Dear Liskers,

My name is Thrice.Pi and I am an entrepreneur who has taken his time to get heavily involved in this very chaotic, yet very exciting world of crypto. I have dove head first in this space for about 2 years. Over this time I have learned everything I possibly could about crypto, I have invested in many ICO's, Lisk being one of them. I have also successfully served as a delegate for LISK on both testnet and mainnet since the first day they launched. Myself along with some others have also attempted to help build software for Lisk by putting our ICO funds together to create a LISK wallet.
When I think of cryptocurrency, I see potential. Not only investment potential but also the potential chance to change our future for the betterment of all. Lisk has all the promise in the world to help do its part in making these aspects of my desire a reality. This is a reason why I have invested so much time and energy into Lisk and am still here 8 months later. I see that through being financially involved and physically involved as an inspiring delegate, who is dedicated beyond all reason, I can have the chance to tap into an opportunity which will allow me to do my part in contributing towards a steady network and the creation of various applications. These applications will help breathe life into this project which can help Lisk break into the mass market. I plan on funding these applications with my rewards to help make this opportunity a reality.

WHY CONSIDER ME AS A DELEGATE?

[*]Been around since nearly the very beginning of Lisk ICO. Bought in at %10 bonus, earning myself over 6,000 Lisk prior to receiving additional bonuses.
[*]In addition to this I have been in testnet since the very first day and have not fell short of my duties since.
[*]Maintained a high and consistent uptime since the onset of testnet.
[*]Over the course of 8 months I have become increasingly savvy to Linux based systems
[*]Extremely dedicated to the growth of Lisk and my position as a mainnet delegate.
[*]Extremely versatile. I can learn anything and have the ability to do a bit of everything if required.
[*]Honest.
[*]Entrepreneurial spirit.
[*]Hard working.
[*]Savvy to the crypto industry in a wide range of various avenues.
[*]Business Degree. This is one of my main attributes. I am business savvy if I may say so myself :)
[*]Creative. I can envision generally the outline of many themes and can participate in the growth of that vision.
[*]Intuitive. I have a knack for being able to feel a situation out and alongside logic come to a decision which has proven to work in my favor countless times.
[*]Exposure. I have a wide range of exposure into crypto currency and nearly all things related.
[*]Networking. I am in the process of speaking to influential persons in the main branch of our (Bank Of The Bahamas) to (potentially) be able to link this new age system of conducting business to my country, (The Bahamas) and perhaps even the rest of the Caribbean if things take off. If I get my way I envision Lisk playing a major role in helping this become a reality. this would be ideal for me as well as for us if opportunity allowed.

SERVER SPECIFICATIONS

Digital ocean mainnet:

$ 80 /mo
$0.119 /hour
8 GB / 4 CPUs
80 GB SSD disk
5 TB transfer

OVH mainnet backup:

CPU: Intel Xeon
E3 1225v2
4c/4t 3.2 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Disks: 3x120 GB SSD
DDOS Protection
Firewall Protection
16IPs

Digital Ocean backup:

$ 20 /mo
$0.030 /hour
2 GB / 2 CPUs
40 GB SSD disk
3 TB transfer

CURRENT CONTRIBUTIONS OR PLANNED CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE LISK ECOSYSTEM

[*]My plans as a LISK delegate & intention with forging rewards:
[*]Maintaining a stable node and supporting the Lisk network with a high-uptime.
[*]Support and protect the network with dedicated powerful servers.
[*]Support the Lisk community through voting and being an overall active member.
[*]Supported the creation of a Lisk wallet application, which was crafted by Fixcrypt. I will continue to support the creation of additional applications.
[*]Introduce Lisk and help bring awareness to the LISK project. Particularly to businesses in my home country in the Caribbean.
[*]I will keep a balanced amount of forged rewards to maintain an acceptable voting weight and support the voting of my fellow Lisk delegates.
[*]20% to fund expenses involving running the node and my personal time costs.
[*]15-25% to donate to a Lisk fund for continued support of Lisk team.
[*]30% to hold long term for investment purposes.
[*]30% to invest in Blockchain-App development.

ENDING STATEMENT

I hope this bit of information is helpful to gain a bit of insight into my level of involvement,dedication towards maintaining an efficient Delegate position and to shed some light on my character. I hope this will help sway your decision to consider me as a Lisk delegate. Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this far ;) much appreciated. :)

Contact Details

E-Mail: Available only via personal contact
Reddit: None available
BitcoinTalk.org: thrice.pi
Twitter: Available only via personal contact
LinkedIn: Available only via personal contact
Last edited by Thrice.pi on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Splatters
Lisker

Re: Thrice.Pi_Prometheus Delegate Information

Sun May 01, 2016 8:48 pm

The longer book I've ever read is shorter than your post.

cryptostorms
Lisker

Sun May 01, 2016 9:20 pm

+1 right on bro! One of my favorite quotes " No matter where you're at, there you are" Manifest destiny is real. Also a great Russian proverb say's this " The shame is not in not knowing, the shame is in not wanting to know" Hope to see ya at the 2nd annual Lisk delegates celebration in the Bahama's 2018! peace m8

Thrice.pi
Lisker

Tue May 24, 2016 5:43 pm

CRYPTOSTORMS this is my first time reading your comment!. Much luv and respect for the blessings bruv. seriously ..means a lot... I really hope i get the chance to make that a reality and get to meet ya. and as far as your favorite quote goes, i feel generally whatever is meant to happen will happen. So this is all apart of the bigger picture. Hope I can paint a good one. Also i have a quote for you. "a wise man once said, that I am the wisest man alive, for i know one thing, and that one this is that i know nothing"-socrates....but i will learn!. take care bruv! salute#

carolina
Lisker

Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 pm

please consider Carolina for mutual vote viewtopic.php?f=6&t=588

I have you on my list

mike
Lisker

Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Nice proposal. Seems like you would be a good Lisk ambassador for The Bahamas. My delegate proposal is for Bitseed, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=404&hilit=from%3Amike#p5543 , I have another proposal for autonomous P2P transport which would be very useful for island nations like the Bahamas, viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29

Thrice.pi
Lisker

Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:50 am

I appreciate those kind words. I mentioned my gratitude to you in chat when you told me about your post. Hope you saw it. However, I wanted to make it official and not leave your post unanswered. I wanted to thank you very much mike for having faith in my abilities and taking the time to make this kind comment. I would like to think I can help introduce the Crypto world in a big way to my home country. Granted everything goes well. I need only a bit of financing and I think I can begin to introduce many of useful ideas back home. if I begin to make headway, you will be the first to know. Maybe that idea of the 'autonomous p2p transport' can be implemented. As well as other ideas that I am sure will come up in the future mike .

P.s. Your ideas, and projects you have been putting together is quite great to say the least. You definitely got a vote from me. Even before your generous posting. Thank again bruv!

Return to “Delegates”