cannabanana
Lisker

Very cool DAPP Idea. Any teams up for a big challenge?

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:23 am

So guys I have an idea for a very cool project that I'm sure many people will want to use. The idea has been floating around in my head for a very long time and I have never discussed it with anyone because I feel like it would be an instant hit and make a ton of whatever coin the idea was developed for first.

I was always interested in seeing if anyone else would come up with this idea and code it before I got a chance to but they never did even though the idea is right there in the open. The idea is kind of a spin off of something not related to crypto currency but is super popular on the internet and possibly in real life.

I don't know how complicated it would be to develop as I am not a developer myself but if anyone has a good enough team with JS that they think they can take on a potentially really profitable idea for LISK, let's talk.

All I will say now is....Buried Treasure.

And no, it has nothing to do with treasure maps...well possibly it could but definitely not burying any LISK. Trust is needed before I spill the beans, else I will get it developed later for Bitcoin or Lisk.

I created an example a while back which totally will explain what I am talking about.

any talented takers?

TheRedHawk
Lisker

Re: Very cool DAPP Idea. Any teams up for a big challenge?

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Looks very nice idea cannabanana! Despite know "nothing" about it...

I've fallen down on intrigue hahahaha
theredhawk

FOUNDER ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT ::: CFO/PR

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Boardwalk
Lisker

Wed May 25, 2016 4:02 pm

Cannabanana - PM me lets chat about this some more. I know a few good developers that want to work on some Lisk stuff.
Lisk is cool!

Vote for my delegate node!
https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=577

ttookk
Lisker

Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Damn, now I'm intrigued…

Anyway, if you need some random guy with no marketable skills whatsover to talk about your idea, hit me up :P

(I'll be working on this brwosergame-idea in the meantime. Thread to be found in here)

theomoplatapus

Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:31 am

This is an idea I've been floating since 2014. If this actually goes somewhere with Lisk I'll absolutely need to be a part of it.

First thing that is needed is a capable dev to provide a preliminary scope and budget.

Return to “Blockchain Applications”