liberspirita
Lisker

liberspirita for delegate

Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:53 pm

Hello,

I am an old french geek passionate by altcoins. Formerly sysadmin.

I do maintain a minimum of 5 delegate nodes: 2 for testnet, and 3 for mainnet.

My forging Income Useage:
30%- hold for voting weight, maintenance of my servers, delegate salary, maintenance of a pool dedicated for middle and small users
70% - any project that may increase power of Lisk

I'll publish in real time an accounting of forging revenues and donations

liberspirita delegate:
https://explorer.lisk.io/address/2004134067472288525L

As i am not a coder myself, i wish to help rise of lisk by two manners :
- helping good projects to develop with donations from the 70% of forging revenues. One or several projects.
- With the other 30%, i shall try to fix the assets of small and middle lsk holders by creating a dpos pool (RobinHood) . The flavour of this pool is to cap the forge revenue of big holders, so that every others, small/middle holders who can't forge directly can gain advantage to fix their funds in lisk. I won't win any lisk for myself, 100% of forge revenue will be refunded.

I may stay open for cross votes, as long as the candidates are in the same view : a delegate must not forge only for himself. We shall keep what we have with a strong lisk value, than accumulating lisks worthless.

Regards,

Liberspirita
Lisk supporter
2004134067472288525L Liberspirita for delegate (70% projects)
17621212458226596154L RobinHood (100% profits for supporters, mainly small holders)

liberspirita
Lisker

Re: liberspirita for delegate

Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Last edited by liberspirita on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lisk supporter
17621212458226596154L RobinHood (100% profits for supporters, mainly small holders)

gomados
Lisker

Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:06 am

you have my vote! no matter mutual vote! ;)
MainNet Delegate : liskdapps
Account : 1211389927351890512L
TestNet Delegate : liskdapps
Account : 1953320586635701865L
My Candidature

hendi
Lisker

Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:11 am

Hi, I've voted for RobinHood and also for you, great idea!

I don't require a mutual vote, but I'd like to kindly ask you to check out and consider my proposal. Thank you :)
Delegate name: hendi
Please check out my delegate proposal and vote for me

liberspirita
Lisker

Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Who am i ?
Please read proposal above, written since august 2016, where you will also read that RobinHood was in my schedule since the beginning.

Pools have no value added for Lisk ecosystem ?
I do think that during this first age of Lisk, when no blockchain apps are existing and only dreams (but realistic dreams), pools have an essential role to play : fix assets of hundreds on our network. A so called « real delegate » does not help much at this stage : there are no real projects to fund, and majority of « real delegate » keep their forging rewards … for theirself. Well i do hope they will fund projects later, but who knows ?
At least, pools have an immediate and efficient rôle.

Liberspirita runs 2 delegates, what a shame !
Yes i do, and i am proud to do it well. Liberspirita and Robinhood use enough fail-over nodes to run each on a separate. All nodes are ready to host any apps on blockchain or sidechains as soon as it may be useful. RobinHood does not give any benefits to liberspirita, but liberspirita assume the job for both.

What about FriarTuck ? http://friartuck.liberspirita.net/
FriarTuck is borned these past days on an idea : as more and more pools are emerging within 101 and every voters not in 101 are mainly looking for pools (or they may go anywhere else), i do prefer to see a new pool with the same style as RobinHood (take from richs, give to poors). FriarTuck is a contest : it will be the ownership of any guy who will most fund FriarTuck. When FriarTuck will be on rank 80, the best funder will win the property of FriarTuck. That means that FriarTuck may pay rewards to its voters before forging, if some whale or dolphin decide to send lisks on it.
As i do not intend to keep FriarTuck when it will reach 80, i decided to stop paying rewards as long as i am the best funder of FriarTuck. Since 7th of jan., i sent 1000 lisks to FriarTuck, it wont be paid to voters as long as someone else won’t send more than I did : I do not want to win the contest, if someone wants to win it he will have to send at least a bit more than I do. The real winners will be the voters. And as I am not jesus christ, i’ll keep 15% on rewards as long as I manage FriarTuck, and there is another good reason to set a fee on FriarTuck : no one will want to win a pool delegate paying 100%. This initial fee gives the value to the asset.
FriarTuck is a good piece of fun to keep some animations on this first age of lisk. I can understand some old liskers won’t like it, I answer that DPOS may create many things no one as never imagined yet.

Stop hypocrisy !
I wrote it on 13th of august, under my pseudo liberspirita on lisk forum viewtopic.php?t=935 :
... i shall try to fix the assets of small and middle lsk holders by creating a dpos pool (RobinHood) . The flavour of this pool is to cap the forge revenue of big holders, so that every others, small/middle holders who can't forge directly can gain advantage to fix their funds in lisk. I won't win any lisk for myself, 100% of forge revenue will be refunded.

Please, read all others proposal and tell me who is the nearest with “what I wrote is what I am doing “?
I repeat an evidence according to me : as long as lisk is not able to do what we all want it to do (blockchain/sidechain apps), the pools are the only way to attract and fix assets on it. By this actions, I do think I do more for lisk than 90% of any others “real delegate”. And liberspirita is and will be a donator of promising projects.
When lisk's apps will exist and grow, i am confident that pools will stop growing then decreasing. Delegates will have to do their job.

To be continued …
Lisk supporter

hagie
Lisker

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:45 pm

you'll get my vote as long as I have free spots on my voting list !

regards

Return to “Delegates”