wannabe

wannabe delegate

Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:53 am

wannabe as lisk delegates

Who am I:

Hi, I am Cezar, living in Frankfur am Main, Germania. Currently I'm working as a Senior Thread Analyst in financial servicies. For the last 17 year I was involved in every aspect of Information Security, starting with technical analyses, security penetration tests for infrastructures, mobile and web application, computer forensic and consultant in information security. As I grew professionaly along with the development of Information Security Industry, I have a profound understanding of the threads and thread actors that can constitute a vulnerability and how this can become a risk. Even if I do not have deep knowledge on crypto currencies, I have strong knowledge in cryptology and all the concepts that constitute the fundamental of crypto currency. I do have differents certification in the field of information security, currently learning further (I use to do this and I love it).

My mission statement as delegate:

I do believe that lisk can become a Great Project with one conditon: that we, as delegates, make this ecosystem available to all the three vital components of the ecosystem: users, innovators and well established businesses.
I see developers and the entrepreneur both as innovators and voices, because they can constitute the second line of ambassadors for this idea in which we all believe, spread the word, help it grow.
We should always keep in mind that we will help to build a system based on TRUST, so let´s start building the trust from the core. Because of this personal credo, I will involve myself, my knowledge and expertise, time and realistic enthusiasm in building work of a project that will make a dent.

As a delegate:

0. I will work to make Lisk a secure project through continuous security testing of the main software..
1. I will involve myself to create and maintain the base community that can keep this idea working and growing, reaching its potential.
2. This can be more than the ecosystem of one programing language. I will promote the development of interfaces that will allow more programming languages to interact and run DDAP applications.
3. I think is important that DAPPS documentation, API calls and generally info materials should be available to developers as tools for thei work and condition for project success.
4. The users and bussineses need to understand the blockchain technology, the sidechain way of functioning, the API calls, etc. This can be accomplished through a continuous promotion and education into the field of crypto currency. I will involve through creation of clearing materials in order to make the security concepts of crypto currencies more trusted to the users.

Rewards distributions;

More that 60% of the created founds will go into the future secure development of this environment, user education and bussiness channel promotion. I support the idea that all the delegates should work together so they can steer together the collected fonds into projects that can support this community.

Main Net servers

Model: HP SL230s ,2 x IPv4, Internet -1Gbps / 250Mbps guaranteed
Switch port connection up to 40Gbps
CPU: 2 x 2,6 GHz - Eight Core / 8.00 GT/s; 16 Core / 32 Threads (32 vCore) 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670; 20MB Cache, 2,6 GHz
RAM:64 GB - 8 x 8 GB DDR3 ECC
HDD:2 x 240 GB SSD 6G
Controller RAID:
Chip LSI RAID 1078 /2008 6G
Internet -1 Gbps with 250Mbps guaranteed

Thank you.
Cezar
Last edited by wannabe on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Delegate name: wannabe_rotebaron
Address: 16379340065696424247L

Delegate & Introduction

Sambalosie
Lisker

Re: wannabe delegate

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:43 am

Voted. Pls consider voting me aswell.
Rank 114

cryptostorms
Lisker

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:08 pm

Welcome to the Lisk community, We need all the security tech's we can get! I voted for you and I will recommend others vote as well.

CryptoAdvisor

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi wannabe nice to read your profile ... I will vote for you on mainnet. We need security pros :-)

daoist
Lisker

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:16 am

voted wannabe and added you to my mainnet list! would love to have in the 101
daoist [POWER NODE] SMART_FARM_BLOCKCHAIN_APP
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

metal494
Lisker

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Added to standby in good position, happy to see security tutorials for our nodes and web pages, thanks!

vrlc92
Lisker

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:51 pm

+1

cryptostorms
Lisker

Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am

Hello wannabe,
I am taking this time to leave some updated feedback on some of the candidates for LSK delegate, who (imo) have donated an incredible amount of time,
effort and personal skills, along with their respective technical and professional expertise
over the course of several months of rigorous testing and relentless campaigning.
Please accept my enormous gratitude and respect for a job well done!
Thank you very much for your support in helping to make LSK the success that we
all know it is, and will become! hope to see you in the forging room! You have my vote!

cryptostorms info
https://goo.gl/uo9Ctt

Samurray
Lisker

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:27 pm

Hello wannabe !
I like your proposal and your shown commitment to this project !
You sure have my vote and full support !
Go Lisk !!!
My Candidature : https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=136

I believe that the first 101 active delegates will have the same amount of responsibility as Country Ambassadors: to secure the succes of Lisk platform wherever they are! Go Lisk !!! ;)

Return to “Delegates”