wannabe as lisk delegates
Who am I:
Hi, I am Cezar, living in Frankfur am Main, Germania. Currently I'm working as a Senior Thread Analyst in financial servicies. For the last 17 year I was involved in every aspect of Information Security, starting with technical analyses, security penetration tests for infrastructures, mobile and web application, computer forensic and consultant in information security. As I grew professionaly along with the development of Information Security Industry, I have a profound understanding of the threads and thread actors that can constitute a vulnerability and how this can become a risk. Even if I do not have deep knowledge on crypto currencies, I have strong knowledge in cryptology and all the concepts that constitute the fundamental of crypto currency. I do have differents certification in the field of information security, currently learning further (I use to do this and I love it).
My mission statement as delegate:
I do believe that lisk can become a Great Project with one conditon: that we, as delegates, make this ecosystem available to all the three vital components of the ecosystem: users, innovators and well established businesses.
I see developers and the entrepreneur both as innovators and voices, because they can constitute the second line of ambassadors for this idea in which we all believe, spread the word, help it grow.
We should always keep in mind that we will help to build a system based on TRUST, so let´s start building the trust from the core. Because of this personal credo, I will involve myself, my knowledge and expertise, time and realistic enthusiasm in building work of a project that will make a dent.
As a delegate:
0. I will work to make Lisk a secure project through continuous security testing of the main software..
1. I will involve myself to create and maintain the base community that can keep this idea working and growing, reaching its potential.
2. This can be more than the ecosystem of one programing language. I will promote the development of interfaces that will allow more programming languages to interact and run DDAP applications.
3. I think is important that DAPPS documentation, API calls and generally info materials should be available to developers as tools for thei work and condition for project success.
4. The users and bussineses need to understand the blockchain technology, the sidechain way of functioning, the API calls, etc. This can be accomplished through a continuous promotion and education into the field of crypto currency. I will involve through creation of clearing materials in order to make the security concepts of crypto currencies more trusted to the users.
More that 60% of the created founds will go into the future secure development of this environment, user education and bussiness channel promotion. I support the idea that all the delegates should work together so they can steer together the collected fonds into projects that can support this community.
Main Net servers
Model: HP SL230s ,2 x IPv4, Internet -1Gbps / 250Mbps guaranteed
Switch port connection up to 40Gbps
CPU: 2 x 2,6 GHz - Eight Core / 8.00 GT/s; 16 Core / 32 Threads (32 vCore) 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2670; 20MB Cache, 2,6 GHz
RAM:64 GB - 8 x 8 GB DDR3 ECC
HDD:2 x 240 GB SSD 6G
Chip LSI RAID 1078 /2008 6G
Internet -1 Gbps with 250Mbps guaranteed
Last edited by wannabe
on Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.