eclipsun
Lisker

Re: eclipsun for delegate

Thu May 05, 2016 4:27 am

Joel wrote:Hello eclipsun :)

I hope you dont mind answering a few quick questions.

What is your techical background with Linux based servers?

If you were to be selected as an active delegate, how would you contribute to the growth of Lisk? Are there short term plans on preparing a more detailed proposal? Long term plans?

If you are not selected as a delegate, would you still contribute towards Lisk growth and campaign for a spot in the active delegation?

Hi Joel,

I'm not claiming to be an expert but computer savvy enough to have successfully run a secure node with backups, during the testnet period so far.

I am invested in and will do what I can to keep the network secure. I will always be keeping my node maintained and up to date. And I am a quick learner and evolving as time goes on.

I have a higher education background of business and marketing, and will be supporting other dapp developers as well as contributing to the promotion of Lisk.

I am planning to put a team together to start developing my own dapp ideas that I'm currently working on.

I want long term success and growth for Lisk.

There is already a great community here, and I see a great future ahead and want to be apart of that.

TraderBill
Lisker

Mon May 16, 2016 10:59 pm

interesting proposal

jamdawg
Lisker

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:53 am

Just voted for you - thanks for the great work! Very new to Lisk but it seems to be a winner. Any tips on how to support the project and earn more LSK welcome!

12728518524887618377L

Regards
J

Return to “Delegates”