Short version: blockchain enthusiast, been involved in LISK , since February 2016 supporting testnet and mainnet 24/7 since then.
Long version: For the last 17 years working in IT Infrastructure, and the last 3 years I earned my living offering IT consultancy for banking IT business transformation, fintech and digital banking together with my clients, mostly banking institutions and FX trading companies, we started to look for life applications for crypto/blockchain smart contracts, mostly for financial area. Now, working as Innovation Manager for a financial institution pushing the envelope as hard as possible on blockchain experimenting.
I consider myself, part of the “hard-core” lisk supporters. Supporting lisk as I said above, since February 2016, acting as Lisk Country Ambassador.
In order to have lisk thrive, we need to create a solid foundation based on a mature, stable and secure blockchain, we need simple and easy to read documentation and bapps examples so developers from all over the world can start dive in and publish bapps on lisk. As Lisk Ambassador these are my top priorities, on creating these premises in order to make Lisk a must have in the enterprises of tomorrow and the first option when it comes about blockchain.
Current Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
- Wallet translation into Romanian
- Part of lisk “testnet-alpha” team, where together with cc01, tharude, gr33ndrag0n, wannabe_RoteBaron, Phoenix1969, we are dry-running test versions before being available for download
- Tutorials on tunneling with putty and ssh(done together with wannabe_RoteBaron
- While I’m not a developer,I funded community projects and I’ll support in the future with my forged lisk the development of BAPPS since it is my strong believe that only real-life scenarios and usage can make lisk more valuable and bring crypto currency to masses.
- Funding the first community project a cross-platform http://desktop.lisk-wallet.com
- Funding LIG meetups (Italy Lisk Ambassadors group)
- Having presentations for JS Dev Community, in Bucharest
- Sponsoring tickets for devs to blockchain conferences
- Buying books about developing DAPPS and distributing them to JS Dev
- Having lisk as sponsor for StartupWeekend Bucharest and Startup Weekend Timisoara
- Presenting lisk at blockchain meetups
Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
Being Lisk ambassador comes with great responsibilities but I'm honoured to be an agent of change.The future roadmap is:
- Organising monthly local meet-ups in 4 biggest Romanian cities:Bucharest, Cluj,Timisoara and Iasi (great techies community, with a lot of big IT companies, like Microsoft, HP, Oracle, Amazon, Nokia-Alcatel, Endava, EBS, iquest, Accenture, Garmin, GoPro, King, MSG Systems AG, Continental Automotive AG, Deutsche Bank Shared Service Center, Societe Generale Shared Service Center, Unicredit Shared Service Center just to name the big names) and glueing together a group of enthusiasts to talks, experiment&develop bapps on top of lisk
- Funding development for future bapps
- Oragnising a Lisk DAPPS hackathon in October 2017 (if the SDK is available till then)
- Working on a whitepaper for what should be one of the first DAPPS developed on top top of lisk. An ICO should follow, somewhere in September 2017
As you can see my "agenda" is quite full. I need to focus on these activities and if you think that is a good thing that I'm doing, please show me your support by voting me so I can focus on my agenda.
A vote for me is a vote for making lisk great, a vote for me is your effort and support to make lisk be the first option when it comes about developing blockchain applications. Your vote it's a recognition of my efforts and in the same time an obligation for me to do my best in spreading the word about lisk and building a great community around lisk. Thank you.