User avatar
crilleaz
Lisker
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact: Website

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Voted for you!
liskfaucets. Please read my announcement: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=415

User avatar
crilleaz
Lisker
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:23 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact: Website

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:56 pm

You have an extra vote!
liskfaucets. Please read my announcement: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=415

User avatar
vi1son
Lisker
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm
Location: Belarus
Contact: Skype

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 pm

vrlc92 wrote:+1

voted

User avatar
vi1son
Lisker
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm
Location: Belarus
Contact: Skype

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:12 pm

crilleaz wrote:Voted for you!

voted

Joel23
Lisker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:32 am

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:25 pm

thanks for the vote Vi1son! I've returned the support. I hope you add me to your thread list. See you when mainnet rolls out!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=352&p=4687#p4687
rank 186

User avatar
vi1son
Lisker
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm
Location: Belarus
Contact: Skype

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Joel23 wrote:thanks for the vote Vi1son! I've returned the support. I hope you add me to your thread list. See you when mainnet rolls out!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=352&p=4687#p4687
rank 186

Sure, add u Joel23.

Joel23
Lisker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:32 am

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:48 am

Hey vi1son just wanted to let you know that I voted for you again now that the we've had a reset. Please add me to your vote again. :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=352
rank 190

User avatar
vi1son
Lisker
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:34 pm
Location: Belarus
Contact: Skype

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Fri May 06, 2016 1:12 pm

Joel23 wrote:Hey vi1son just wanted to let you know that I voted for you again now that the we've had a reset. Please add me to your vote again. :)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=352
rank 190

Voted

User avatar
TraderBill
Lisker
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Re: Vi1son for delegate

Mon May 16, 2016 11:53 pm

sounds like you have a lot of experience with crypto and nice proposal

jamdawg
Lisker
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Re: Vi1son for delegate - 40% sharing pool

Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:42 am

Just voted for you - thanks for the great work! Very new to Lisk but it seems to be a winner.

12728518524887618377L

Regards
J

Return to “Delegates”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest