racer8
Lisker

List of pools/delegates that will share forging rewards with voters - UPDATED Aug 2017

Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:20 am

Seems that lisker.io is not currently working so I will share what I know about delegates/pools that share rewards. This is based purely on whom I vote for. I can't say whether they share the percentage of rewards they claim to.

If you know of any other delegates that share not listed then please post or PM me.

Delegates I vote for that have paid in the last 3 months
=============================================
thepool
vipertkd
corsaro
communitypool.info
devasive
liskpool.top
cryptopools.com (techbytes)
hoop
samuray
sgdias
splatters
redsn0w
ondin
dakk
robinhood
forrest
liskit
vega
bioly
joel
shinekami
liskpool_com
mrv_pool
ntelo
odsejen
highrollerspool
bangomatic
elite_group

Delegates that claim to share, are in the top 101 but have not paid me (if I'm wrong please PM or post)
========================================================
rooney

Other delegates not in the top 101 that I vote for who claim to share
=======================================================
philhellmuth
gdtpool
bangomatic
bitseed
thrice.pi_prometheus
axente
odsejen
cad789
highrollerspool
sonobit
idealisk
popcornbag
blink
olejegcord
adliskpool
liskpool_com_*
lisk.pool.sexy
anamix
poolfor.us
lskpool
azuredelegatepool
gregorst
liskpro.com
lisklottery
sharepool100
yang
yin
liskfairshare.com
sponge_avengers_node
4fryn

============================================================================================================
ORIGINAL POST - PLEASE IGNORE
This topic is a list of delegates that will share rewards from forging with their voters, it includes pools. I have initially compiled it from announcements in the Delegates section in this forum. Some owners have confirmed the details with me, some haven't. If you know of any others then PM me or post them here and I'll add them. Please check the owners posts as they may change their process and I may not pick that up. Please beware that this list in no way commits the delegate owners to honour what is stated here, it is simply a collation of what they have been posted and/or confirmed with me. Use it at your own risk.

If you are a delegate owner and want your entry added/removed/edited then please post here or PM me either here or on bitcointalk.

You are free to debate reward share or pooling but I ask you to do that in a different topic as this one is more intended for information only.

I'm a Lisk ICO investor with no affiliation to any actual or potential delegate. I will update this list as I become aware of other reward sharing delegates.

Owner: Liskpool
Delegate Names: liskpool_com_01 ... liskpool_com_20
% of Forging paid to voters: Min 85%
Forging Tx Fees Included in Reward: Yes
Reward All Voters: Yes
Reward Calculation: Based on the amount of votes for LiskPool delegates
Payout Processing: Payouts are processed automatically when your balance reaches 10 Lisk.
Delegate Post: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=150

Owner: Sponge_Avenger
Delegate Names: sponge_avengers_node
It's lottery based, The first draw will take place when the delegate forges it's 1500th block, roughly 17 days. It allows the delegate and network to settle down and for me to secure the delegates place in the 101 - this won't work if the delegate keeps popping in and out of the 101.
% of Forging paid to voters: The prize fund will consist of 90% of the blocks forged by the delegate. TX fees will be kept to fund the development of the project along with the remaining 10% of blocks. There will also be some other games etc offering Lisk as a prize, these will need to be funded too.
Forging Tx Fees Included in Reward: No
Reward All Voters: Yes?
Reward Calculation: Voters who vote for this delegate will get a number of lottery tickets equal to their account balance. For example, a voting wallet with 400 Lisk will get 400 tickets whilst a wallet with 1287 Lisk will get 1287 tickets. Wallets will be scanned three times a week - Mon, Weds and Fri - and an average total calculated on which basis the tickets are issued.
One ticket per Lisk. First prize will be 50% of the fund and two second prizes will be awarded of 25% each. Each voter will get issued one ticket per Lisk in their account - these tickets will not be consecutively numbered, but randomly distributed using a number generated by random.org as a seed. The list of the tickets with their corresponding wallets will be published in a digitally signed and password protected zip file before the lottery draw each week. The password will be released after the draw.
Payout Processing: Manual payout - three payments per week.
Delegate Post: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=363

Owner: karek314
Delegate Names: ThePOOL
% of Forging paid to voters: 95%
Forging Tx Fees Included in Reward: Unknown
Reward Calculation: Based on number of votes received
Payout Processing: Every 24hrs
Delegate Post: http://thepool.io/

Owner: g3rszpi
Delegate Names: azuredelegatepool
% of Forging paid to voters: 50%
Forging Tx Fees Included in Reward: Yes
Reward Calculation: Proportional to votes received
Payout Processing: Daily
Delegate Post: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=635

Owner: liskit
Delegate Names: liskit
% of Forging paid to voters: 70%
Reward Calculation: Unknown
Payout Processing: Unknown
Delegate Post: http://txchain.github.io/liskit/

Owner: rooney
Delegate Names: rooney
% of Forging paid to voters: 50%
Forging Tx Fees Included in Reward: No
Reward Calculation: Based on votes received
Payout Processing: Every active Voter gets reward daily and automatically based on voting power, and gets withdrawal daily and automatically as well if the balance is greater than or equal 1 LISK. The reward will be added to voter balance first on lisker.io, then will withdraw to your LISK address.
Delegate Post: https://lisker.io/

Owner: snark
Delegate Names: snark
% of Forging paid to voters: 40% - 50%
Reward All Voters: Unknown
Reward Calculation: Unknown
Payout Processing: Unknown
Delegate Post: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=512
Last edited by racer8 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:16 am, edited 27 times in total.

racer8
Lisker

Re: List of delegates that will share forging rewards with voters - UPDATED 15 April

Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:12 pm

UPDATE 15 April
- Added Sponge Avengers lottery
- Phoenix1969's ALLIANCE_PROFITSHARE does not penalise you if you vote for someone else.

daoist
Lisker

Re: List of delegates that will share forging rewards with voters - UPDATED 15 April

Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Great list!
daoist [POWER NODE] SMART_FARM_BLOCKCHAIN_APP
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

racer8
Lisker

Re: List of delegates that will share forging rewards with voters - UPDATED 19 April

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:41 am

Updated 19 April
Added metal494

racer8
Lisker

Re: List of delegates that will share forging rewards with voters - UPDATED 27 April

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Updated - removed ALLIANCE_PROFITSHARE

racer8
Lisker

Re: List of delegates that will share forging rewards with voters - UPDATED 24 May

Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 am

Updated to add rooney and densmirnov

Return to “Delegates”