daoist
Lisker

daoist 道 [SEEDCHAIN BaaS] SMART_FARM_SIDECHAIN - February 11 Update

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:19 pm

It started with a question: "Can we grow rare flavors from around the world in the heart of New York?"

forge.jpg
forge.jpg (158.87 KiB) Viewed 458 times

bag.jpg
bag.jpg (91.11 KiB) Viewed 2497 times

Hello Delegates,

I'm daoist, a 33 year old crypto enthusiast developing a farm sensor system based on wireless components run on blockchain apps — specifically the Lisk Sidechain. I image an world where a mesh network of growers could harness the power of open source big data. My areas of expertise are the intersections of food, health & agriculture; 15 years of industry experience as Chef, Farmer and Sales.

Goal: Enable the average consumer to start their own smart farm, using 'SeedChain' BaaS worldwide.

• 'SeedChain' Sidechain Network + 'Seedchain Inc' BaaS Startup
  • Farm Data Monitoring Dashboard
  • 101 Farming Delegates, harvesting 'SeedChain' Tokens
  • SmartFarm Sensor Data Marketplace + Grower's Social Media Platform + 'SeedChain' App Market
  • Hardware Crowdsale: Lisk IoT Sidechain Hub/Node + Wireless/Meshnet Sensors

I have demonstrated the ability to run a smooth testnet node & campaign. I am contributing all that I can to this project and invested in powerful servers. I have knowledgeable developer teammates who contribute to maintaining security on these nodes. Security is our #1 priority.

How will 'Smart Farm Blockchain App Project' spend our funds?

• 4% Donation to Lisk Delegates APP Fund
  • 4% Server Upkeep + Upgrades
  • 4% Professional Node Systems Administrator
  • 4% Social Media Marketing - FB, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
  • 4% Personal & Business Foundation Expenditure
  • 30% IoT Sensor Hardware & Firmware Development
  • 30% Blockchain APP Software Development
  • 20% Crowdsale Ramp Up

Our Dedicated Server
CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1630v3 4c/8t 3.7 GHz+
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
Disks: 2 x480GB SSD RAID
Bandwidth: 1 Gbps
Traffic: Unlimited
Protection: Professional Anti-DDoS mitigation + firewall
+ Backup VPS from different hosting companies, deployed and running v0.3.0 (Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Canada, USA)
Lisk Academy - Creating Users for Security

Status: https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9339709610628431167L
I am working with Urban Agriculture & IT experts, using forging rewards to explore Lisk Blockchain APP creation & IoT hardware.

We aspire to launch an IoT intelligence platform for indoor/urban farms learning from startups & venture-backed companies such as AeroFarms, Agrilyst, Edenworks, Farm.One, Open Source Beehives et al.

"The 3rd annual Indoor Agriculture Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada showcased a number of gaps and opportunities related to investor relations between AgTech startups and VCs. A whitepaper released during the conference, the first of its kind, offered a comprehensive view to the future and potential $9 billion growth of indoor farming. Because the current large-scale monitoring systems are typically out of the question for startup farms, small-scale indoor farmers find themselves without efficiently and cost-effective means to monitor and regulate lighting, CO2 levels, humidity levels, and more.

Creating a customizable automation system for monitoring, data collection, and efficient alert systems is yet another opportunity for developers and venture capitalists to seize.
Affordable online monitoring is the next major obstacle for indoor ag. Regardless of what they’re growing and how they’re growing it, all indoor farmers will soon be using big data, the internet of things, and predictive analytics to maximize yields and protect against loss.

Decentralizing the supply chain and bringing fresh food to the consumer and working to eliminate long-distance transport gives a less technical business opportunity to those interested in developing and investing in practical solutions for the indoor agriculture industry."
- Tech.co

* Google Analytics For Greenhouses * The Winner Of TechCrunch Disrupt SF 2015 Is… Agrilyst -TechCrunch
* A farm deep inside a Brooklyn warehouse may lead the way to large-scale urban agriculture -Crain's New York
* A Massive Aquaponic Lettuce And Fish Farm Will Grow In Brooklyn -Fast Co.Exist
* Farming Gets High Tech in Bid to Offer Locally Grown Produce -Wall Street Journal

IoT farm data sensor by Edenworks

Please vote for delegate daoist.

I'm bagholding LSK and will be trading day one to accumulate a larger position, strengthening my vote weight in the DPoS system.

daoist will be voting for 100 qualified, trusted delegates who can uphold the Lisk network and show ability to contribute expertise in their respected fields. If you are running an active node, reply with your delegate username & rank to join my Mainnet Standby List!

ありがとうございまし
고맙습니다
谢谢
Spasibo
Danke
Merci
Gracias
Thank you for considering daoist as an Active Delegate for LISK! :D

Sincerely,
daoist 道

Plant Link
-----

Reply to this post and vote for delegate 'dao' to join my Mainnet Standby Vote List
Last edited by daoist on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:12 am, edited 406 times in total.
daoist [POWER NODE] SMART_FARM_BLOCKCHAIN_APP
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

metal494
Lisker

Re: DAO [JAPAN NODE] joining Phoenix1969's DELEGATE ALLIANCE reply to join

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:48 am

HI DAO Thanks for joining, my nickname need to be corrected in the Phoenix1969 delegates list, it's metal494, and I will add you too.
I'm 29 on the test_net

daoist
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:50 am

metal494 wrote:HI DAO Thanks for joining, my nickname need to be corrected in the Phoenix1969 delegates list, it's metal494, and I will add you too.

username corrected!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

cannabanana
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 am

added, please vote for me also :)

daoist
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:59 am

cannabanana wrote:added, please vote for me also :)

Thanks, you have my support as well!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

daoist
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:01 am

tiagoengineer wrote:voted

Thanks for the support!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

FredDag
Lisker

Re: DAO [JAPAN NODE] +Phoenix1969's Delegate Alliance - JOIN MY MAIN-NET VOTE LIST

Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:45 am

Voted. We can't let the Europeans & Americans have all the fun.

Return to “Delegates”