First of all I would like to introduce myself. (Damn I already sound like some HR guy )
I am a crytpocurrency enthusiast who jumped on the crypto currency train a couple of years ago and is still on board! During the early days I used to build rigs for Bitcoin and then Litecoin mining, also did some ASIC mining. (And then the hard times started )
From my personal aspect I am an electrical and information technology Master student from Germany. I could gather some working experience after I graduated with my Bachelor’s degree and worked for some time. But now I am back studying.
- DigitalOcean.com (Right now running testnode - name Croin_ATA for testing purpose - main node: Croin)
- Germany / Frankfurt – SSD cloud driven Server - 512MB 20GB SSD 1 Core
- “Flexible” server, should there be a higher demand, the Core and RAM amount will increase automatically ensuring a 365day stable node.
- Why do I want to be a delegate:
- be a part of of the LISK currency from day 1.
- be the builder and shaper of this project.
- build an early community from day 1 with you guys here!
- be part of something new of something great with you here!
- What I am offering:
100% - No one likes less than 100% when it comes to hosting and this is what I am offering as being one stable node.
And you can reach me almost 24/7 ( I should get some life sometimes...)
- What I strongly oppose:
I want to see 101 different delegates and not only one or two people running the entire network. For making this possible we’ve to build all together a strong early community commited to our task to make the network as diverse as possible. The early days are the most important, lets build a community! A strong core community!
- DAPPS Development:
I have a passion for programming like a lot of people who are supporting Lisk from the first hour! My technical background gives me the opportunity to program DAPPS. After successfully running the node, I will concentrate my effort on DAPPS development. I've already some stuff in mind
I am planning on spending the transfere fees on DAPPS development. But I am honest didn't think much about it so far how to realize it in every detail.
My passion is really to build an early strong community of LISK supporters. Which makes it possible to run the nodes for the people who have a passion for it and not the financial interest/background to overtake the entire network of nodes.
Well thats it Damn longer than expected.
Vote exchange program, as long as we are under 100 people/delegates here we should vote us each other.
Vote me and I am going to vote you