djselery
Lisker

delegate DJSELERY for mainnet /SideChain app funder

Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:32 am

Hello,
Some of you may know me from btc talk. I am active on the forum, btctalk, and lisk chat and will stay that way.
Current focus is security of my node. Backup has already been set, and is ready to go at any moment.
SSL Premium ddos protection, personal firewall with ddos protection on server
100% uptime/ unless updates are necessary.

I'm currently running a DNET node and have an active staking knowledge( been running a few coins for 2 years solid with 99.99% uptime)
I promise monthly updates for the community. I will be engaging in PR, Giveaways, and Funding any developments and Dapps that are worthwhile or necessary. I will also announce my giveaways prior, as to give everyone ample time to participate.
Please vote for djselery, and i will vote for the best of the best as well.

Will be running 4cpu 8gb first, if not enough can swap to 8 cpu 16gb, but it seems the bandwidth is the major impact on the chain and i will focus on that first.

Mainnet Node Specs:
4 CPU
8 GB RAM
80 GB SSD
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
DDOS SSL PROTECTION
CUSTOM FIREWALL WITH DDOS PROTECTION

Standby Node Specs:
8 CPU
16 GB RAM
160 GB SSD
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH
DDOS SSL PROTECTION

Backup Node 1:
4 CPU
4 GB RAM
90 GB SSD
4000GB BANDWIDTH
DDOS SSL PROTECTION
VPS DDOS PROTECTION

Backup Node 2:
4 CPU
4 GB RAM
90 GB SSD
4000GB BANDWIDTH
DDOS SSL PROTECTION
VPS DDOS PROTECTION

I am looking to invest lisk forgings into dApp/Sidechain app development. If you are a developer or are starting a new project shoot me a message. Ideally im interested in building a dev team and am in contact with interested devs currently. I am also searching for a JS DEV that is willing to make a class/how to/tutorial of lisk sidechain app development. Something basic to post for free/cheap on udemy.com. This dev will be funded by me initially, and i will setup a fund for any further developments or classes after initial funds become limited.

I'm currently building a small PR packet with Banners to run a google/bing ad campaign on as many JS sites as i can.

I am currently awaiting project GOLDSEED from theRedHawk, as this may be the first dApp I fund. Stay tuned. Here is his proposal viewtopic.php?f=25&t=285 He also is behind this project viewtopic.php?f=8&t=817&p=7984#p7984 which we are following.

I am also very interested in helping out Daoist and his Smart Farm SideChain found here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

Update 7/12/2016: First Lisk Funding complete. Donated 185 LISK to FIXCRYPT for his new Lisk Wallet. TXid: 9354017345191213747 and 3555888260308317526. Please go to http://desktop.lisk-wallet.com/ to check it out.

Current Projects:(subject to change and will be discussed in lisk chat)
25% - PR (need to find more sidechain devs)
30% - dApp/Sidechain app Development
20% - Server Cost/security
25% - Towards trading and making more liquidity in the markets

I'm not planning on selling any lisk except for server cost, security measures, PR/marketing. So depending on Lisk price, that % will fluctuate.
In the early months i will be voting using all 4 accounts(PR, App fund, Server cost, trade acct) All Accounts will be visible and transparent. And all tranfers will be made public on here and in lisk chat.
All withdrawals will be transparent and the community will be notified as well as the lisk team(max, oliver, joel, isabella, fixcrypt)

These percentages will be changing soon. As lisk price grows the percentages will change and more will goto App funds while PR percentage will go down. Server % is high now as to repay for running nodes since day one of testnet, once that is payed back this % will go down and the App fund will go up.

My PR fund will be for Conferences, Ad Campaigns, Give Aways, and much more. Join the lisk chat http://lisk.chat for all my giveaway info will be announced in chat prior.

PR Address: 6837564872655330575L
App Fund Address: 13870317957822050959L
Server fund: TBA
Trading fund: TBA

last testnet screenshot(RIP testnet)

A little more about DjSelery:

Ok, most of you know me by now or at least know my pic and memes(Bubbles from trailer park boys). I'd like to tell you who I am and will be as a trusted delegate in the Lisk 101.

My name is Travis, I'm 33 and I live in Michigan, USA. I have been building computers as a hobby since 6th grade. I like to build things and I'm pretty good at it. Was rebuilding carburetors when i was 9 and engines when i was 10. Built my first professional race car when i was 13.(never got to drive it :( ....) Built and raced shifter karts when i was 17.

Today, i am a master welder/fitter. If you live in a major city in the US. You have seen some of my work and didn't even know it. I've hand built over 2500 new garbage trucks for many large city's like Chicago, Tampa, and New York City. I also worked for the Department of Defense building Navel Ships. Litoral combat ships to be precise or LCS. I worked very closely with Lockheed Martin engineers and Navy Brass. I am currently the lead for a subcontractor of the Metso corporation, Building Rock crushers for some of the world biggest mines. Which naturally flows into btc mining right? ;)

Throughout this entire life of mine, i have always come back to computers and music though. Mastering qbasic in high school along with html :lol:
I've been into music production, drums, guitar, and djing since 7th grade. I still run sound for local bands because its so fun. Now i'm just rambling, I could go on for like 3 more paragraphs but you get the picture.

I got into bitcoin and altcoins in early 2013, and never looked back. Started with faucets, and turned that into a sizable chunk of btc from trading and running my own faucet and referral page. Now, i sit back on my mining equipment and masternodes.

I am going to help Lisk in every way i can. From Security of my node to PR to Sidechain app investments. I am here to stay and hope to put my talents to use for the Lisk community. I only give you this info and ramblings about me to show you that im real, im here for lisk, and dedicated.

Cheers Fellow Delegates,
Travis W.

Here are a few fun links to see the ships i have built:
https://youtu.be/ekBABjILyEE
https://youtu.be/lHm-3eKo-ek
Last edited by djselery on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:11 am, edited 171 times in total.

CroDam
Lisker

Re: 100% uptime delegate

Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:16 am

Welcome, you are added to my list
MY CANDIDATURE FOR DELEGATE

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=125

ottobene
Lisker

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:58 am

Added to my voting list

Bangomatic
Lisker

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi djselery, I see that I made your voting list and I will vote for you as well.

Thanks,
Bangomatic
MY DELEGATE POST: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=124

Grumlin
Lisker

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:56 pm

+1

elitecstrike
Lisker

Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:01 pm

+1 vote for you

metal494
Lisker

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:13 pm

+1 added, I want to see that uptime!

djselery
Lisker

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:12 am

Thanks for your votes guys. I will not and cannot let you down. even in a catastrophe i will have 2 backup rigs. loaded and ready for the worst via remote. One is 1500 miles away ;) the other is 15mins from my house. I have also been thinking about starting a lisk PR campaign in the next few weeks to be prepared for being a delegate. also updating the community more often than once a month. every week or every other week, with spending info, receipts, screen shots, full disclosure of all the appropriations, the whole thing. (maybe it would be easier to just make a quick video to show everyone where i put the delegate funds.) hmmm. Thank you and remember to make me one of your first 33 votes ;)

mladen00
Lisker

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:38 am

voted, please vote back :)
K-ing

vrlc92
Lisker

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:53 pm

You have my vote!

Return to “Delegates”