after several months of idling and punctual contributions, I owe you a formal introduction.
I'm 4fryn, a blockchain architect from Berlin. I'm currently working as engineer professionally for a well-known blockchain company here. Before that, I was core developer and contributor for several projects, such as Bitshares, Darkcoin, Ethereum, and a few more.
I recently was invited to a Lisk-research group due to my blockchain experience as a developer. I was skeptical in first place, but couldn't resist to dig further, and now here I am, invested with time and money into the community.
- Most active user and best SDK idea awards in the Lisk blockchain group: http://imgur.com/7JHb4vf
- 3 months active-forging testnet delegate with 99.96% uptime: http://imgur.com/RtWHM60
- Testnet participation bounty redeemed from LiskUSA: http://imgur.com/gZUJkee
Current and planned projects
- Lisk bindings for Arch Linux. https://github.com/4fryn/lisk-archlinux
- Lisk API Ruby wrapper. https://github.com/lisk-builders/lisk.rb
Delegate pool sharing 90%
I'm forging on a dual fail-safe stack with two identical machines:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600
- RAM: 16GB DDR3
- HDD: 2x 3,0 TB in raid 0
- LAN: 1 Gbit/s guaranteed connection
- Hetzner: dedicated hardware w/ 99.99% up-time and availability
Why 90%? Because I believe the block rewards belong to everyone in the community and not a few selected delegates. 15% will be donated to community projects or spent on bounties and 75% will directly go back as reward sharing to the voters.
Why keeping some percent? I would go for 100% but it's not very well received in a delegated proof-of-stake. I keep 10% to cover hardware costs and maintain my side projects (lisk-arch, lisk-ruby, etc.).
And payouts? Will be 75% to voters based on vote weight and 15% to donation account on payout block. Payout block randomly selected by a dice every 3 to 10 days on average. Payout script based on my custom Lisk-Ruby API wrapper. Minimum payout is 10 LSK. If your balance is below 10 LSK, it will be hold back until you reach the threshold. Feel free to request custom payouts.
- Vote for 4fryn delegate sharing 90% sealing rewards: 12632212355488748579L
- Payouts randomly every 3 to 10 days (minimum 10 LSK)
I'm 4fryn on Github, Reddit, Gitter, Twitter, Lisk Chat, and here in the Forum. You will find me, and I will probably respond within a few hours max