A-X

Re: HighrollersPool #66 - maximizing payout

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:45 am

sorry that sounds to me like "smaller voters are welcome now, but if we are at higher rank we'll kick them again"? Thank you for an explanation.

highrollers
Lisker

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:10 pm

After forging for more than 9000 blocks the pool have fell out of 101 and kept sinking in rank.

To get back in I needed to make some modifications to the payout structure and mechanism to bring in additional votes:

If and when highrollerspool get back into forging the payout structure will be modified as follows:
- 80% payout (unchanged)
- 70% payout to voters
- 10% payout to a special sponsor who brought in the extra votes needed

I'll keep everyone posted here on further developments.
The leftover amounts from previous forging rewards are not affected by this change and will be paid out according to the old structure. (So if your balance is at 8 lisk it will be paid out after it's over 10 lisk and won't suffer any reduction.)

highrollers
Lisker

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 pm

A-X wrote:sorry that sounds to me like "smaller voters are welcome now, but if we are at higher rank we'll kick them again"? Thank you for an explanation.

Not at all. If someone was once included into the payout structure they won't be kicked from it.

scheven_architect

Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:24 pm

Any update, is the special sponsor already voting because the pool is now at 115?

Return to “Delegates”