TheRedHawk
Lisker

[TRH] LISK mates! I need your opinion and support to my delegate project!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi again lisk mates!!

As I wrote on BTT thread:

Please read carefully my statement, this is very important for all of you!! ;)

As far you know, I'm running for being delegate.

A few days have passed, and now I exactly know what I can share with the community if I've finally got one delegate node.

Since I have a main money income source regardless Lisk, I've decided to share with the community ALL the delegate wealth in two different ways:

- Firstly, a direct way, consisting on the dispense of 30% of generated Lisk between the 15 major voters to my node. The distribution will be proportional to the % of vote.

- Secondly, an indirect way, and the most important one: since I'm not a coder (I'm indsutrial design engineer indeed) but I have great ideas and a good contacts, I was speaking to my best friend and two guys more (all of them JS coders, good and energic ones) about Lisk and its future goals. I know we can make something great in the near future, so, I'm going to encourage and reward them with the another 60% lisk delegate funds.

And now, How can this does help the lisk community?? If we be able to develop a great dapp for Lisk, we will atract new users, and new investments will reach us. Our lisk savings will worth more, and of course, you could enjoy the dapp too! :D

So, this is my point, if you like it, I'll be very thankful with your vote.

Furthemore, I was talking to my friend, and finally, If I have the delegate node, I'll be running it on an high reliable VPN spanish based service with the help of him.

See you around guys!

EDIT:

After reading some reflexions on BTT trhead about the delegate income and the smartest way to use its funds, I've decided that If i use 100% of funds to reward myself and my coders team, it will be more useful to the community in the near future rather than simply give a piece of cake to the voters.

So, that's my definitive plan: Use 100% of delegate funds to create a great dapp by hiring a little team of coders represented by myself.

If it's the case of being an active delegate, I will update our progress every month in this forum.

I will running the node on a high-end VPS cloud server Linux based, to protect as well as I can the Lisk blockchain

Regards,

TRH

EDIT2: SEE MY LAST POST ON THIS THREAD (PAGE 3)!! INFO STATED AVOBE IT'S OUTDATED!!
Last edited by TheRedHawk on Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:14 pm, edited 13 times in total.
theredhawk

FOUNDER ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT ::: CFO/PR

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Videodrome
Lisker

Re: [TRH] LISK mates! I need your opinion and support to my delegate project!

Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:25 pm

+1 Really nice vision!

I have added your name in my vote list!

sandranet

Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Very interesting proposal . You have my vote :)

cc001
Lisker

Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:00 pm

Great initiative! There is also the idea to create a general fund for dapp development . Delegates can send some percentage of their income to this fund, which will be used for dapp development. I have also the idea to generate several different funds for different purposes (dapps, marketing, bounties, etc...)

You'll get my vote!
My Delegate Node
My Websites:
My Scripts:
My Tutorials:
  • Secure basic setup of a delegate server
  • how to set up 'lisk-rake' (outdated)

sgdias
Lisker

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:51 am

TheRedHawk wrote:Hi again lisk mates!!

As I wrote on BTT thread:

Please read carefully my statement, this is very important for all of you!! ;)

As far you know, I'm running for being delegate.

A few days have passed, and now I exactly know what I can share with the community if I've finally got one delegate node.

Since I have a main money income source regardless Lisk, I've decided to share with the community ALL the delegate wealth in two different ways:

- Firstly, a direct way, consisting on the dispense of 30% of generated Lisk between the 15 major voters to my node. The distribution will be proportional to the % of vote.

- Secondly, an indirect way, and the most important one: since I'm not a coder (I'm indsutrial design engineer indeed) but I have great ideas and a good contacts, I was speaking to my best friend and two guys more (all of them JS coders, good and energic ones) about Lisk and its future goals. I know we can make something great in the near future, so, I'm going to encourage and reward them with the another 60% lisk delegate funds.

And now, How can this does help the lisk community?? If we be able to develop a great dapp for Lisk, we will atract new users, and new investments will reach us. Our lisk savings will worth more, and of course, you could enjoy the dapp too! :D

So, this is my point, if you like it, I'll be very thankful with your vote.

Furthemore, I was talking to my friend, and finally, If I have the delegate node, I'll be running it on an high reliable VPN spanish based service with the help of him.

See you around guys!

TRH

The way you put sounds like a bribe to the community to get votes (I might be wrong and it's just good will from your side), in my country this is called clientelism/populism and it's very harmul in many aspects for the democracy within a community. We need prevent bad political practices from the delegates: i.e.: A delegate could be involved with other forms of corruption i.e.: receiving money from the ethereum board so they have some control over lisk.

Grajson
Lisker

Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:27 pm

I Like the Idea of Reinvesting part of profits, you have my vote! You are also very active here so probably will ba Active as a delegate too :D

Gr33nDrag0n
Lisker

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:21 am

+1 my vote
Gr33nDrag0n | 194109334904015388L | Delegate | lisknode.io

Kirpan
Lisker

Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:33 pm

You got my vote! Nice to see so many people working on Lisk!
My delegate project:
viewtopic.php?p=433#p433

Return to “Delegates”