cc001
Lisker

Lisk-fundsDistributor - automatically transfer your forged Lisk

Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:48 am

UPDATE 2017-01-13: Pushed an update to github. It's now possible to configure multiple fixed-amount-transactions in a csv-file. This makes it easy, to make adaptions to monthly donations to projects and users. I added an example.csv file that shows how the file must look like. Add a new Distribution-group containing "file_fixed" as type, and the filename of the csv-file as value. Read also README_config.txt for more info.

Additionally I changed the way how the fees are added. Now the script sends the exact configured amount, the transaction fees are added. Meaning: If you want to donate 100 LSK, this transaction will cost you 100.1 LSK. Make sure to have enough funds in your account. You should not distribute everything, but only 99% or leave 100 LSK in it.

UPDATE 2016-12-19: Pushed a new version to github that allows to execute fixed amounts!

Hey Liskers!
I created a script that simplifies the distribution of the forged delegate Lisk to different accounts.
It is highly configurable and it can also be executed regularly by cron.
It is also a good way to document you're transactions of the forged rewards.

Please read first all the documentation and comments. Is is not very complicated, but you need to know how to configure it to get it run properly.

In general it works as follows:
You define the account from which you want to send the transactions (most often your delegate account), with account number, publickey and passphrase(s).
Then you define how much you want to distribute, by either giving a percentage like "distribute 95% of the current balance", or you say "distribute everything, except 100 LSK as a reserve"
Then you define how much of this distributed amount is transferred to what accounts. You define the amounts with percentage values in the config.yml file.
You can also use groups and subgroubs, you even can nest groups and direct transactions into other groups. Meaning, you can define that you transfer 25% of all funds to the Donation-Group, which again makes the following distributions: 10% community fund, 30% user fund, 60% project fund.
Finally, the script will calculate, generate and execute a bunch of transactions.

Check the following screenshot to get an idea how the script works and looks like.

Right now, only percentage values are possible. Maybe I'll add fix amounts in a future version.

The complete configuration is done in the config.yml file. It is pretty easy once you get how it works. Please read the comments in the github,
the explanations in the fundsDistributor.py and especially README_config.txt to know how to configure the script.

I added in the default section a point which automatically transfers 1% of the distributed amount to my donation account :)
If you don't like this, of course you can remove or modify it :)

The script can be found here:
https://github.com/simonmorgenthaler/Lisk-fundsDistributor

If you have any question/suggestion/comment, don't hesitate to contact me, every feedback is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Simon aka cc001
Last edited by cc001 on Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My Delegate Node
My Websites:
My Scripts:
My Tutorials:
  • Secure basic setup of a delegate server
  • how to set up 'lisk-rake' (outdated)

punkrock
Lisker

Re: Lisk-fundsDistributor - automatically transfer your forged Lisk

Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Useful tool. Thanks for sharing it!
Delegate name: punkrock
Address: 6853061742992593192L

Daniel B. - Former Lisk ambassador for Germany
Website | My delegate proposal | Twitter | Bitcointalk

cc001
Lisker

Re: Lisk-fundsDistributor - automatically transfer your forged Lisk

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Pushed an update to github. It's now possible to configure multiple fixed-amount-transactions in a csv-file. This makes it easy, to make adaptions to monthly donations to projects and users. I added an example.csv file that shows how the file must look like. Add a new Distribution-group containing "file_fixed" as type, and the filename of the csv-file as value. Read also README_config.txt for more info.

Additionally I changed the way how the fees are added. Now the script sends the exact configured amount, the transaction fees are added. Meaning: If you want to donate 100 LSK, this transaction will cost you 100.1 LSK. Make sure to have enough funds in your account. You should not distribute everything, but only 99% or leave 100 LSK in it.
My Delegate Node
My Websites:
My Scripts:
My Tutorials:
  • Secure basic setup of a delegate server
  • how to set up 'lisk-rake' (outdated)

Return to “Tools & Scripts”