Odsejen
Lisker

odsejen - #62 - reliable backing of the network (root-server, ddos-protected, 24/7)

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:42 am

Hello to all Liskers,

Update 23.06.2017: pool summer break

Update 01.04.2017: a lot of action here (back to 101 2 days ago).. lowered the pool payout threshold to 1.5 LSK, all forged blocks are counted, nothing gets lost :)
Update 27.03.2017: i payed out all the remaining balances from poolsharing (fallen out of 101 since some days, so no new forged blocks to share, sorry)

***** just vote delegate "odsejen" and get automatic rewarded *****
delegate: "odsejen" (Rank: "37", address: "9540619224043865035L")!
-> payouts every 8 hours, payout threshold is 1.5 LSK, all automated

Code: Select all

Status: i'm actively forging, the pool has started and payouts are being already send out !

Payouts will be proceeded 3x per day (every 8 hours), threshold is 2.5 Lisk, all forged blocks are counted, nothing gets lost.
As guideline, With my current approval (~ 8% ) and if your wallet contains 150k Lisk, you'll see first payout (1.5 LSK) within two days.

What you have to do to get rewarded?
- just vote for delegate "odsejen" (currently rank 100) with your Lisk-account, that's all.
  if your share will go above the 2,5 LSK threshold, the amount will be automatically send to the wallet from which you voted.

Vote, take your share and earn free Lisk.

-> here is also a link to a nice, short & pictured tutorial about how to vote for a delegate in Lisk.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14974820#msg14974820

i'm Odsejen and long active in cryptocurrencies (since end of 2013), but to be honest i'm not a big communicator :) .
I participated in the Crypti ICO (the origin of Lisk) and took the opportunity to join the amazing Lisk ICO.
I have a wide spectrum of skills, which i plan to combine with LISK.
I have experiences with different operating systems (from ancient personal computers to DOS, Windows & Linux), with asic and other kinds of mining activities, with server maintenance and a lot more.
I'm very interested in decentralization and new ways to shape the future of how we'll living, Lisk has the potential to be a part of it.
Lisk is also one of the few coins, which have a real community and i think it's in the best interest of all Liskers to strengthen this.

I will provide the Lisk community with high quality nodes, which will be constantly maintained and observed from seperate server entities.
A good delegate have to secure the network and accumulate LSK to maintain and support interesting projects in the LISK ecosphere. Therefore i'm here to secure the mainnet and to help maintaining the testnet, while a good amount of the forged rewards will flow back into the lisk ecosphere. I proved my abilities and reliability to maintain and secure LISK Nodes during months of testing the testnet (and now also mainnet).

Btw. i'm hodling strong, have constantly bought more, donated a nice bunch and i'm not planning to sell (if - only small amounts to cover the costs, you can check & look into my transparency report).

- Server Specifications

Secured, safe, constantly observed and maintained.

server-specs-mainnet (3x): Intel Xeon(8 dedi cores), 16Gb Ram, SSD-HD, ~200 MBit/sec bandwidth, DDos-protection, online 24/7 - 365 days/ year.

server-specs-testnet (2x): different setups

- Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

I'm active in testing and forging for many many months (since testnet 0.1.x).

This is my distribution plan of forging rewards (-active- ##lastupdate:19_02_2017):
-> have a look to my transparency report to see how much balance the specific wallets have, what was really donated and for what purpose it was used.

I decided to share 20% of my forging-rewards with my voters, it has already started (18.02.2017).
Payouts are every 8 hours, the threshold for payouts is 2.5 Lisk.

I made already a lot of donations, you can verify it in my transparency report, here a short overview (decembre until march):
- Communityfund-total donations: 2589
- Donations to community members: 4960
- total donations: 7549

# 20 % Pool - sharing of forging rewards with all my voters.

# 0-10 % will be hold for Blockchain-APPs and projects (here are some potential examples)
- BattleChain ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1168#p9182 )
- Prediction market ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=53 )
- Verification Framework for Lisk ( viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1227 )
- Interledger protocol, delegate Carolina viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1149
- Project Helperbit from delegate "dakk" ( viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1094 )
- i'm sure a lot of other interesting projects will follow
--> wallet: (balance= 2918 LSK)"odsejenbapps"
--> recent and older donations see transparency report

# 0-10 % is for charity, social projects, advertisement or other special projects and tasks
--> wallet (balance= 667 LSK): "odsejenprojects"
--> recent and older donations see transparency report

# 0-10 % Community Fund ( https://blog.lisk.io/announcing-the-com ... 6b6948c633 )
--> occasional donations (see transparency report)

# 0-30 % will be used for expenses (server costs, improvements, time and all other expenses )

# 30-50 % will be used as a long term holding position

I have already helped with many others to fund a project, the Desktop/Mobile Lite wallet from fixcrypt.
You can find more informations here: http://desktop.lisk-wallet.com/sponsors.html .

I also support the Lisk-Ark-Brigde project, i'm also running a testnet and a mainnet server in the Ark-Network and i like the idea of building brigdes between different coin-ecosystems. Interoperating blockchains will be a hot topic in the near future.

- have a view to my transparency report for more detailed informations: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1285

On the long run i'm planning to support also interesting sidechain projects, IoT projects and other initiatives which will help the lisk ecosphere.

- Project(s)

tba

- Last but not least

The most important task for active delegates is mainly, and independent from the amount of Lisk you own, to secure the network.
It should be also in the best interest of larger holders to support the most reliable forgers, without a stable network there is no security.
Also it is important to mention, that you have NodeForgers in the network, who are able to react, if sth. unforeseeable will happen.
I'm here to help securing the network, that is my main task and i proved that i'm reliable with months of testnet participation (90% +).
And i'm a proud member of the Global Delegate Team.

Therefore vote for a solid backbone, vote for security and stability, if you like, consider voting for me ;)

Thanks for reading, best wishes and good luck to all! :)

Odsejen

- Contact Details

Mainnet-Delegate: "odsejen" , Mainnet-Delegate-Adress: "9540619224043865035L"
Testnet-Delegate: "odsejen" , Testnet-Delegate-Adress: "14144107278033342240L"

E-Mail: odsejen@gmail.com
GitHub: https://github.com/Odsejen
BitcoinTalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?actio ... e;u=346800
Twitter: @odsejen
Last edited by Odsejen on Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 240 times in total.
Odsejen delegate-info: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278

lamar
Lisker

Re: Delegate: Odsejen

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:59 am

+1

Phoenix1969
Lisker

Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 am

You have my vote!
Aloha!
Vote for Phoenix1969

cryptostorms
Lisker

Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:05 am

voted and added you to my list. you can vote for me

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=230&p=2042#p2042

Freemind
Lisker

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Hi,

you have my vote.

arisalexis
Lisker

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Javascript dev with a top server here

https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=287

arisalexis

SillySwitch33
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:34 am

Got my vote
Testnet ranking around 106

MakeCoinsGreatAgain
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:32 am

i think i got you, but whats your rank anyways and ill double check cheers

Odsejen
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:30 pm

MakeCoinsGreatAgain wrote:i think i got you, but whats your rank anyways and ill double check cheers

Thanks very nice, if you still need my rank, currently it is 122 - cheers.
Odsejen delegate-info: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=278

metal494
Lisker

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:46 am

Added to list buddy ;)

Return to “Proposals”