stoner19
Lisker

stoner19 - 40% pool payout!!! - Honest, Open, & Committed to Lisk!

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Introduction

The time has come to modify my delegate management to keep up with the changing times of the Lisk ecosystem. At this point in time my delegate will now become a 40% payout pool for all voters! There will be a front-end web UI displayed for all voters to watch and manage their votes as well as payouts if and when my delegate enters forging position again. Although I have been somewhat quiet recently, I am still here and working harder than ever to be a part of the future of crypto!

Hello all! I'd like to submit a request for your votes to be a LISK delegate. I've been around crypto for a few years now. Many of you probably know me from being fairly active in multiple altcoin Freenode IRC channels as well as some other projects including coin-swap.net (a now closed exchange), altcoin project R3D, superninjapool.tk, Slack Shared Network, as well as activity and support in many other altcoin projects.

Should I be within the 101 delegates that are forging, I am going to find a way to not only give back some of it in some way or another, but also use it to support those who are dedicating their time to making functioning and innovative DAPPs. I myself may not have enough coding experience to understand or use DAPPs, but I can certainly support those who are. Obviously this means that I would need to be a forging delegate to make this happen, but I thought it was necessary for me to publicize my intentions rather then the intent just being "vote for me so I can make more money."

Any of you who know me through other altcoin projects know that has never been my mantra.

My efforts in crypto are to raise awareness and make this place something great for everyone.

Server Specifications

Ubuntu Server 16.04
Ram: 32GB
CPU Cores: 16
no limitations on bandwith usage and very little latency
Using several different services for all of my VPSs so that I won't have issues with centralization

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

LiskWatch (Real-Time Poloniex LSK/BTC Market Data)

I've been supporting and following Lisk very early into testnet and have no intentions of going anywhere. I've been active in testnet helping isabella and others test new releases as versions are upgraded. While I might not be a coder like many others, I do plan to support those creating blockchain apps that better Lisk as a whole by backing their projects, raising awareness of Lisk, and getting others involved.

I'm around all the time so please feel free to contact me with any questions about my intentions, actions, etc. I'll do my best to continuously update this list of users that I'll be voting for. I'm choosing users based on multiple factors including but not limited to: my personal history with them (i.e. known them through other altcoin projects), my direct level of contact with them throughout the process of LISK ICO, testnet, launch, and continued mainnet activity, activity from them I view in threads and different sites.

Contact Details

E-Mail: jgstoner41982@gmail.com
GitHub: https://github.com/Stoner19
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/stoner19/
BitcoinTalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?actio ... e;u=307308
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CryptoCoining
Last edited by stoner19 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 26 times in total.
delegate username: Stoner19
Delegation thread: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?t=240

Freemind
Lisker

Re: Stoner19 for delegate

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:41 pm

You have my vote stoner19 ;)

Hoop
Lisker

Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:47 pm

+1 from me ;) welcome aboard!

Bacobob
Lisker

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Stoner for sure you got my vote ! See you around.
Vote for me and support Lisk viewtopic.php?f=6&t=96
www.liskchain.info will be lead with this funds

daoist
Lisker

Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Add Stoner19 to my mainnet vote list. Please consider DAO as an active delegate for Lisk!
daoist [POWER NODE] SMART_FARM_BLOCKCHAIN_APP
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

vrlc92
Lisker

Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:13 am

You have my vote!

SillySwitch33
Lisker

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:39 am

Consider yourself voted for +1
Testnet ranking around 106

DelegateCh
Lisker

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 am

Good job there, will vote after launch. Please also vote back DelegateCh - Chinese marketing delegate. Thanks,
Please vote for DelegateCh.We are working on Chinese marketing.

AltcoinSteps
Lisker

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 am

voted and added you on my list
My Candidature : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=204

cryptostorms
Lisker

Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:51 am

Welcome! I'm casting a vote for you and will add you to my TN and MN list. feel free to reciprocate.

currently at 38 position
Cryptostorms Lisk testnet delegate summary
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=230

Return to “Proposals”