GORDO
Lisker

Gordo - #25 - Lisk Pioneer - Professional Dreamer - Music Lover - Compulsive Reader - Always Learning - Vote for Gordo

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Introduction

Hi, im Gordo and i am from Portugal - Lisbon 8-)

I am a student of Games and Apps Development in Universidade Europeia and i work for about ten years in a company whose mission is the planning, management, operation and maintenance of public parking in Lisbon, mobility and the consequent optimization of urban accessibility, having the unique opportunity to influence social and individual behavior, preserving the correct planning of the territory, equity urban economy and its sustainability of the city.

I believe that we are in this world for a purpose, that we need to ask some questions to ourselves and try to do the best to leave this world better than we found. I believe that Lisk can help doing that job and thats why im here, askind for your votes. If i stay as a Mainnet Delegate i will do my best for Lisk, being a transparent, fair, ambitious and motivated delegate, so i ask for your trust and for your vote, to make the name and Lisk project as one of the most successful in the field of Blockchain technology. The future belongs to Lisk and i want to be a part of that future!!

I am an ICO investor, but only buy 1400 Lisk, because, lets be honest, im not rich and live from my 8 hours daily job. I am self-taught and I know a little javasrcipt , but my idea is to bring people with the skills that i need to create a team to work for the Lisk project , and I know some in the spirit that this project needs .
Stay tune and Vote Gordo for Lisk Mainnet Delegate!!!

Server Specifications

OVH
KVM OpenStack
SLA 99.99%
4 vCores
3,1 GHz
8 GB RAM
100 GB
Bandwidth - 100 Mbps
Anti-DDos Protection
And a backup server with the same Specifications

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

Forged funds distribution:

60% To create sidechain apps
25% For server and other expenses.
15% For other projects, faucets, profit sharing, Lisk foundation etc ...

Im a Lisk Delegate in Testnet with a server from the beginning of Testnet and i was one of the sponsors of the Lisk Desktop Wallet Created by Fixcrypt - http://desktop.lisk-wallet.com/

Current positions in Mainnet and Testnet

Top 10 Forgers in Mainnet---Source: http://www.liskvoting.xyz/#/dashboard

Ive been in the Lisbon WebSummit promoting Lisk with Ntelo, it was a magnificent experience, and made some contacts with Portuguese Cryptocurrencys enthusiasts. My goal is to unify the Portuguese crypto fans and bring more people to the Lisk project creating a great community in Portugal. Im starting a Facebook page for the Lisk community in Portugal.

I was also present at a conference on cryptocurrencys at a large Portuguese college and I realized that knowledge about the theme blockchain and cryptocurrencys was very weak, I feel that my commitment is not just with the whole Lisk community,but it has to be for the whole community that in one way or another is linked to Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. So, before I talk to people about Lisk, first I have to explain what Blockchain is and how Bitcoin works.

As a student of Games development one of my goals is to create a game with a real economy using Lisk Sidechain. Im talking to people (students, teatchers) about that, lets see what future brings. :) I've also been to some games conferences talking to people about Lisk.

About other Lisk sidechains projects, i have some ideias, and i've talked to some people about my vision, related to the areas where i'm interested in investing and the feedback was very positive. If you have any plans in mind and if your idea is really strange please get in touch with me, I would love to hear your ideas, and who knows, make them come true.

Ending Statement

It seems like yesterday that I joined this magnificent project, an adventure so far, that has made me grow as a person at all levels. See running on the screen of my computer one Blockchain is fantastic, and think that I am testing one of the most promising technologies, it's crazy.
I have worked a lot and talked to many people regarding Lisk. I will create a solid team and with the knowledge necessary to create the best apps sidechain, and I have some ideas and projects to start with these people. I have people ready to start working.

What is Lisk for me...

Lisk's avant-garde
It's music Punk Rock
It waltzes and opera
It's techno, trance an Reggae
It's young and energetic
It's old as an elder
It is paradox
It is the latest technology
It is freedom
Innovation
Creativity
Vision
Speak all languages ​​and are from all cultures and countries .... it is you and it is for you !!!

I have time and passion for the project and i will give 100% to attract more investors to Lisk, creating value with some good projects and talk about Lisk to all the people i meet in future conferences.

Before finishing I wanted to thank everyone who has helped me in this adventure so far, thank you all.
So I say farewell, and believing that I have everything to help this project grow.

Please give me a chance and vote for Gordo - Thank you for your support.

Delegate Name: Gordo
Delegate Address: 1796911442229327448L

Contact Details

E-Mail: Not Available
GitHub: Not Available
Reddit: Not Available
BitcoinTalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitGordo
LinkedIn: Not Available
Last edited by GORDO on Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 109 times in total.

CroDam
Lisker

Re: Vote GORDO for delegate

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Count for my vote
MY CANDIDATURE FOR DELEGATE

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=125

GORDO
Lisker

Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:52 pm

CroDam wrote:Count for my vote

I can not access the chat, but as soon as this issue is resolved, I will vote for you.

Thank you

;)

37 CroDam2 2031553039045876399L 100.00% 86.03% Voted

Added to my Mainnet list
Last edited by GORDO on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metal494
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:46 am

Ok GORDO I will trust you, wanna see that 100% online node ;) Added to list.

cannabanana
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 am

added, vote for me also :D

daoist
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:05 am

voted and added to the list :)
daoist [POWER NODE] SMART_FARM_BLOCKCHAIN_APP
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=209

GORDO
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:04 pm

Thank you to everyone who voted for me so far, I will certainly vote for you.

If somebody else wants to vote for me, it would be very important for my project, can count on your vote.

I would like to inform you that my node is already working, and is at rank (Mainnet) #184 with GORDO name. :) (Thank you guys)

Thank you all

Current server specifications:

OVH
KVM OpenStack
SLA 99.99%
4 vCores
3,1 GHz
8 GB RAM
100 GB
Bandwidth - 100 Mbps
Anti-DDos Protection
Last edited by GORDO on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 76 times in total.

Bacobob
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Added to my list
Vote for me and support Lisk viewtopic.php?f=6&t=96
www.liskchain.info will be lead with this funds

GORDO
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Bacobob wrote:Added to my list

Thank you, will certainly have my vote ...

Splatters
Lisker

Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:06 pm

are you voting me Gordo? Need some cans of blood?

Return to “Proposals”