I'm redsn0w (no, I'm not part of the iDev-Team ) I'm a crypto-enthusiast that joined the 'crypto' world 4 years ago. This year a friend told me about lisk, a new project that promotes blockchain (decentralised) app on sidechains and I loved the concept, something never seen… so I’ve took part to the ICO (February-March 2016).
After a week (from the crowdsale) I joined the public test (~30 March 2016, here more info about it) and I created my first lisk node, I logged to the lisk chat and asked some votes from the lisk team to enter in the 101 test-delegates. Then started to explore the DPoS (the algo. that Lisk uses to validate/secure the blockchain & sidechains).
Basically I'm spending (and spent) a lot of my free time in the Lisk chat & forum trying to help and learning from other users on how to manage a node, using APIs and so on and most important I also made some new friends!
From the 1st May 2017 I will start to share a 10% each week to all the people who will vote for my delegate redsn0w. The LSK will be sent from redsn0w_payouts (https://explorer.lisk.io/address/15383473069235952958L).
Current contributions and planned contributions to Lisk Ecosystem
- 103 lsk - Lisk desktop wallet client of fixcrypt (https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/1554014378947742545)
- 81 lsk - Lisk desktop wallet client of fixcrypt https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/2858140720025848286
- 150 lsk to dakk_delegate, stats.lsknode.org (https://explorer.lisknode.io/tx/13068027610716903457)
- 150 lsk to liskit.me aka andreafs (for his useful work on the telegram bot @LiskitBot | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/7215888891625324948)
- 200 lsk to the community fund (https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/17493460782263735706)
- 150 lsk to MrV (Lisk scripts | https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/16426495859004112263)
- 430 lsk to the lisk community fund (https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/13740618361343390842)
- 250 lsk to atreides (lisk Romanian fund |https://explorer.lisk.io/tx/4312716020158633159)
and many others....
My transparency report thread:
I've also participated in the italian translation of the fixcrypt desktop wallet and the official Lisk client.
I contributed (and still contributing in my free time) to the Lisk wiki and I’m also a global moderator of this forum from about August 2016, helping with the management.
Future distribution of the forged funds:
- 5% to the Lisk community fund.
- 10% to Lisk related projects.
- 30% for personal expenses, 30% voting weight/hold long term investment & 25% for server expenses.
I think I could be a good lisk delegate, I demonstrated it in these months, from the first day that I've created my node during the public test until today. So if you want to vote for me, I will really appreciate it.
Proudly a LIG member, https://liskitaliangroup.github.io
The other members are : dakk, liskit, anamix, corsaro, gregorst, ondin & splatters.
Lisk address: 15963641443478982497L
Delegate name: redsn0w
Thanks for the attention, see you in the lisk chat !