hkmars

mars - 75% reward sharing delegate (plus 5% for Community) - 20+ years experience web developer

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:22 am

INTRODUCTION
Hi, I'm Mars, a web & mobile app developer from Hong Kong and engaged with web development for over 20 years. I met the crypto a little more than a year ago and be hooked. Following most of the people's path, I bought some BTC and ETH at the beginning... And finally, I heard about LISK and really love the concept of DPOS, I invested some money in LSK and think it is the most potential blockchain for DApps. It is because I'm a web developer and familiar with Javascript, so I trust that all web developer like me will love LISK if they are going to develop Decentralised blockchain Applications in the future.

Now, I have a pool on LISK and I need your vote.

MY SKILLS
Web Development
HTML5 / CSS3 / Javascript / jQuery / AJAX / PHP / MySQL / C++ / ...

Mobile App Development
iPhone, iPad & Android Apps

MY PROPOSAL
==========================
75% - shared among the voters
5% - community fund
20% - reserve for ongoing based projects support, marketing to promote LISK in Asia Pacific and server expenses to enable nodes to run smooth and efficient
==========================

MY NETWORK SETUP

MAINNET: CPU: 4vCPU / RAM: 8GB / SSD: 100GB / Bandwidth: 4TB

MAINNET (Backup): CPU: 2vCPU / RAM: 4GB / SSD: 60GB / Bandwidth: 3TB

TESTNET: CPU: 2vCPU / RAM: 4GB / SSD: 60GB / Bandwidth: 3TB

(** all nodes will be improved once the delegate is in forging position)

ENDING STATEMENT
I will put my time, skills and effort in LISK and will do my best to grow and share the love for LISK (new implementations or tools, spread the words and mentions to APAC peoples). After SDK release, I will provide support on blockchain developments to peoples who need wonderful blockchain solution.

Thank you for taking your time to read this proposal. Let's build great things together!

Please vote for delegate name: mars

DELEGATE DETAILS
Delegate Name: mars
Delegate Address: 9978293837048876916L
Payout period: Every Friday!!

CONTACTS
E-Mail: mars@marscrypto.com
Lisk.Chat: hkmars
75% share delegate: mars

hkmars

Re: mars - 75% reward sharing delegate (plus 5% for Community) - 20+ years experience web developer

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:50 am

Just got 10 voters~ Thanks for all!!

I'm standalone PUBLIC POOL. Please support~
75% share delegate: mars

Return to “Proposals”