LiskUser1234

LiskUser1234 - #1023 - Building the Bridge between iOS and Lisk

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:10 am

Introduction

Dear Lisk community, I am a big-time iOS aficionado with three years of Objective-C experience and one year of Swift experience. I first discovered Lisk in early June of 2017 and saw its potential. To me, Lisk looks like a very interesting platform to build the backbone of many iOS applications. Since Lisk doesn't have a presence in the realm of iOS, I intend to mainly put my energies there, in building the bridge that connects iOS apps and Lisk.

Server Specifications

mainnet
- 1 vCore, 1024 MB ram, 25 GB SSD, 1,000 GB monthly bandwidth (it's the USD 5.00 instance on Vultr, with automatic backups enabled.) I will upgrade the server's specs if need be.

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

SwiftyLisk

I am currently maintaining SwiftyLisk, the Swift API that allows iOS and macOS applications to interact with the Lisk blockchain and sidechains. At present time SwiftyLisk is fully functional and ready to be integrated in any iOS and macOS project.

Lisk iOS Wallet

I have also been working on a Lisk wallet for iOS. At the time of writing this the project is on the shelf, because I want to complete all the improvements I planned for SwiftyLisk before continuing the wallet's development. Once a stable version of the Lisk iOS Wallet is ready, I will publish the source code on GitHub under GPL v3 and post the news here on the forum. Of course, the Lisk iOS Wallet is powered by SwiftyLisk :)

Others

I am very active on Reddit, where I try to give meaningful contributions whenever possible.

Ending Statement

I believe that my contributions to the Lisk community will help Lisk gain even more users, because there are many iOS apps out there that will benefit by having a blockchain at their disposal. All they need is a good bridge that connects Lisk and iOS, and I am building it.

If you want to help me continue the development of SwiftyLisk, the Lisk iOS Wallet and any future project I may start, please consider casting a vote for LiskUser1234 on the mainnet.

Forging rewards will be fully invested in the development of SwiftyLisk, the Lisk iOS Wallet and any future project I may start. I will vote every user who contributes in a significant manner to any of my projects (or send them a donation if they aren't registered as a delegate.)

Contact Details

E-Mail: liskuser1234@gmail.com
GitHub: LiskUser1234
Reddit: LiskUser1234
LiskUser1234 - Building the bridge between iOS apps and Lisk. See my full delegate proposal here

cybersailor

Re: LiskUser1234 - #1023 - Building the Bridge between iOS and Lisk

Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:41 am

Hi, I tried to check out your swiftyLisk API but the GitHub project is empty? I'd be very interested to get in touch with you as I'm doing some iOS development in Swift as well. PM me to discuss further.

Cheers
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

LiskUser1234

Re: LiskUser1234 - #1023 - Building the Bridge between iOS and Lisk

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:55 am

cybersailor wrote:Hi, I tried to check out your swiftyLisk API but the GitHub project is empty? I'd be very interested to get in touch with you as I'm doing some iOS development in Swift as well. PM me to discuss further.

Cheers

Hi, I am still working on the development branch.
LiskUser1234 - Building the bridge between iOS apps and Lisk. See my full delegate proposal here

Return to “Proposals”