Luukas
Lisker

luukas - #138 - early investor providing secure nodes (25% of forged funds to be shared with voters)

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:45 am

Introduction

Hello! My name is Luukas, originally from Finland and currently living in the UK.

I strongly believe in LISK's potential to be a game changing platform which is why I participated in the ICO and been buying more coins nearly every month.

I found out about cryptocurrencies in 2013, (DogeCoin) at first I thought it was just a joke but after some reasearch I was instantly hooked by this concept and shortly after I started gpu-mining and learning more about blockchain technology.

In my spare time I live a healthy lifestyle, I practice a few sports, enjoy travelling and have a deep interest in permaculture.

Server Specifications

Currently using 2 different providers, every server is hosted on a different continent.
I have a monitoring service up and running which makes everything more secure and helps me deliver a great up-time of the nodes.

Main Server:
6 Core CPU
8GB RAM
40GB SSD
Unlimited Bandwidth
DDoS Protection
Located in United States

Backup Server:
1 Core CPU
2GB RAM
160GB SSD
2TB Bandwidth
Located in Singapore

Test Net:
6 Core CPU
8GB RAM
40GB SSD
Unlimited Bandwidth
DDoS Protection
Located in Europe

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

Distribution of the forged funds:

I'm a member of Elite Delegate group, we are a community full of long term holders and supporters of LISK, our mission is to to help LISK grow.
Every forging member is required to share 30% of the rewards (5% for the community fund and 25% for Elite Delegate fund).
Elite Delegate funds (25%) will be shared with everyone who decides to vote for members of our group.

So far I have contributed by running a test-node.
I'm not a developer - you will probably not see me contributing when it comes to more technical side of things.
I feel like I have enough knowledge to be running a secure node though, In past I used to do a lot of CPU cloud mining.
My goal is to be an active delegate which is why I'm very determined to have a perfect understanding of server maintenance and management therefore I'm learning new things everyday.

What I will do for Lisk apart from the donations is:

Running a test node, I'll make sure it's always up to date with excellent up-times.
Spread the word using twitter, reddit and in real life, speaking about Lisk with friends - I plan to attend some meetings in future.
Every now and then I will be creating new projects, things similar to Lisk Awareness and HackaLisk is what you can expect (great work btw.)

I will be posting transparency reports on a monthly basis.

Ending Statement

I believe that sidechain dapps will be revolutionary which is why I have chosen Lisk and not any other crypto-currency, this is the only crypto-currency I'm involved in.

Being a delegate will help me support this community and therefore be part of the revolution.

Thanks for reading my proposal

Luukas

Contact Details

E-Mail: luuk9292@gmail.com
Luukas @Lisk Chat
Twitter: https://twitter.com/luukas_z
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/luukas_z/

Luukas
Lisker

Re: luukas - #138 - early investor providing secure nodes (25% of forged funds to be shared with voters)

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Might be a good time for a quick update.

I have spent last few days on making sure my nodes are set-up well and ready for forging.
First of all I downgraded the specs of my nodes as advised by a more experienced delegate and added two extra for better security, currently running 5 servers from 3 different providers, every node is installed in a different country.
This morning I started forging on main-net and can happily say that everything is working as intended.

All my nodes have ssl, fail-over and a monitoring script installed. Thanks to mrgr and mq for their excellent scripts - I found their work really helpful.

I would also like to let you know that my first transparency report will be published on 17/04/2017.

Poly#Crypto
Lisker

Re: luukas - #138 - early investor providing secure nodes (25% of forged funds to be shared with voters)

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Hey Luukas

On December 15, 2016 I started a small Twitter action for the Lisk Community.
You belong to the elect for todays delegates of this campaign.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Polycrypto/status/844809056845946880
Twitter Moments: https://twitter.com/i/moments/809360501713080320
Lisk Forum: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1238&start=20#p10806

Greetings and much success
PolyCrypto
polycrypto ❖ Lisker since day one ❖ 7 secure nodes - Mainnet/Testnet

My Delegate Proposal | My Transparency Reports | My Twitter | Bitcointalk Profil

Luukas
Lisker

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:36 pm

My first transparency report has just been published:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1480

Starting from this month my 20% contribution to various projects will change. I will be using this fund as I see appropriate and it might be used for different purposes.

sportshark
Lisker

Tue May 23, 2017 7:37 am

I have voted for you ,this is my lisk address 3743581287829406823L.PLZ vote for sportshark back,11697630812446679076L,25% shareing and i will develop mobile lisk wallet for voters and add eystore functionalty for voters
sportshark || 25%shareing || develop mobile lisk wallet for voters
My Delegate Proposal

Return to “Proposals”