I'm from Mexico, I have +12 years experience in software development and IT, always in the side of innovation and giving the best solution to customers. I am always researching and developing new ideas related to technology.
I think we have here the opportunity to grow all together and I will bring and share all the ideas and codes that are useful for the LISK ecosystem.
Also for LISK, I’m an ICO investor and I've never sold a single LISK because I know the potential and I know great times are coming.
Main Server : 4 CPU Cores / 12 GB RAM (Germany)
Backup 1 : 1 CPU Core / 6GB RAM (France)
Backup 2 : 4 CPU Cores / 4GB RAM (Amsterdam)
Backup 3 : 1 CPU Core / 4GB RAM (Canada)
Backup 4 : 1 CPU Core / 2GB RAM (Italy)
Main Node: 1 CPU Core / 2GB RAM (Canada)
Backup : 1 CPU Core / 2GB RAM (France)
I will increase capabilities if required.
All servers have SSL and DDoS protection.
Current productivity: 97.1%
I am using my own script, if you are interested to use my scripts please contact me @mrgr in lisk chat.
Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
Besides to support Lisk network I will create a DApp for Lisk, when the new Lisk SDK is ready. Also I am talking with some exchanges in Mexico to add Lisk.
Forged funds distribution:
- 30% Support projects / Own DApp project
- 20% Create/Fund Web portal and publicity in México and for spanish speakers.
- 35% Long-term investment/voting power
- 15% Servers maintenance, will upgrade in capacity if required
- I will continue contributing with tools for the community.
- I will create and fund a web portal in spanish with information regarding to Lisk. I want to make this portal as a point reference for new people that are joining to crypto-currencies in México and for everyone who speaks in spanish. And after that I will be able to create/pay for publicity to the portal and Lisk ecosystem.
I have demonstrated my ability to keep my servers always active and secured and I will put all my effort to have the best response to my LISK servers. Also I have developed some tools to prevent downtime that I am sharing in my github. I will continue to help the community in code, ideas and everything I can.