mrgr

mrgr - #97 - Stabiity, Security, Commitment, Developer

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:57 am

Introduction

Hello everyone!

I'm from Mexico, I have +12 years experience in software development and IT, always in the side of innovation and giving the best solution to customers. I am always researching and developing new ideas related to technology.

I think we have here the opportunity to grow all together and I will bring and share all the ideas and codes that are useful for the LISK ecosystem.

Also for LISK, I’m an ICO investor and I've never sold a single LISK because I know the potential and I know great times are coming.

Server Specifications

Mainnet
Main Server : 4 CPU Cores / 12 GB RAM (Germany)
Backup 1 : 1 CPU Core / 6GB RAM (France)
Backup 2 : 4 CPU Cores / 4GB RAM (Amsterdam)
Backup 3 : 1 CPU Core / 4GB RAM (Canada)
Backup 4 : 1 CPU Core / 2GB RAM (Italy)

Testnet
Main Node: 1 CPU Core / 2GB RAM (Canada)
Backup : 1 CPU Core / 2GB RAM (France)

I will increase capabilities if required.
All servers have SSL and DDoS protection.
Current productivity: 97.1%
I am using my own script, if you are interested to use my scripts please contact me @mrgr in lisk chat.

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

Besides to support Lisk network I will create a DApp for Lisk, when the new Lisk SDK is ready. Also I am talking with some exchanges in Mexico to add Lisk.

Forged funds distribution:
  • 30% Support projects / Own DApp project
  • 20% Create/Fund Web portal and publicity in México and for spanish speakers.
  • 35% Long-term investment/voting power
  • 15% Servers maintenance, will upgrade in capacity if required

Planned contributions:
  • I will continue contributing with tools for the community.
  • I will create and fund a web portal in spanish with information regarding to Lisk. I want to make this portal as a point reference for new people that are joining to crypto-currencies in México and for everyone who speaks in spanish. And after that I will be able to create/pay for publicity to the portal and Lisk ecosystem.

Ending Statement

I have demonstrated my ability to keep my servers always active and secured and I will put all my effort to have the best response to my LISK servers. Also I have developed some tools to prevent downtime that I am sharing in my github. I will continue to help the community in code, ideas and everything I can.

Contact Details

GitHub: github.com/mrgrshift
lisk.chat: https://lisk.chat/direct/mrgr
Last edited by mrgr on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:34 am, edited 17 times in total.

Joel
COO/Community Manager

Re: mrgr - #102 - Stabiity, Security, Commitment

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Thank you for participating on our Delegate Campaign!

Your proposal has qualified for the reimbursement of your Delegate registration and the 25 LSK bonus! Additionally, the proposal is under review and eligible for the contest in which the top three proposals will receive 5,000 LSK while the follow up ten proposals will receive 1,000 LSK! Throughout the time period of the contest, proposals may be upgraded and improved for better chances to win.

May the best proposal win!
Joel, Community Manager

joo5ty
Lisker

Re: mrgr - #97 - Stabiity, Security, Commitment, Developer

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:18 am

Hi Mrgr, you have my vote! and thank you so much for giving me yours!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1543

Return to “Proposals”