metal494
Lisker

metal494_new - #62 - early adopter, lisk supporter, permanent online node, experience guaranteed, dapps funder

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:27 am

Introduction

Hi @all

My name is Juan and I'm from Argentina dedicated to Lisk since the beginning, an Electronic Technician with some degree on Engineering but very involved in computers and recently some years ago in the crypto-world and Bitcoin, in which I mined some coins in that time with gpu, the last moments of it. Know very well Windows systems since I worked on RMA for some very known brands here, that give me some training and by the way installing any kind of software like security systems, IP cameras, telephone centrals, accounting systems, configuring any type of hardware so I begin understanding and experimentating with various Linux releases like Gentoo, Red Hat, Debian, of course Ubuntu and others. I like football (soccer) and music and my nickname is a very old one that I have related to the Heavy Metal music world, gladly to chat with anyone from others countries about that.

As you will imagine after the success of Ethereum I begin to involve in crypto again and searching I found this project, amazing and very well organized, dedicated and overall a very good feel about the project, I was amazed after reading and heared in anyplace about Node.JS and then this platform appear ready to take his place, I join with all my efforts here participating in the ICO with more than recommended amount from my point of view in an unprecedent opportunity to take part and colaborate, so first I make my presentation, post my proposals (that changed over time) and colaborating with all the community since that, March 22, ever stay here and maintaining my test nodes (3), main nodes(1) learning and excited, after all this complicated and challenged way here I am, ready to still supporting and helping anyone, like always, you can count on me for any question related to lisk or the basic setups.

Server Specifications
#1 Main-Net Node:
  • Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS
  • 4 Core vCPU
  • 6GB of RAM
  • 10GB speed Internet connection
  • 30GB HDD space

#2 Testnet or Failover server:
  • Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS
  • 2 Core CPU
  • 2 GB of RAM
  • 1GB speed Internet connection
  • 40GB HDD space

#3 Testnet or Failover server:
  • Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS
  • 1 Core CPU
  • 1 GB of RAM
  • 1GB speed Internet connection
  • 40GB HDD space

#4 Local Backup Server:
  • Windows 10 with Docker image
  • Intel i5 processor 4 Cores
  • 8 GB of RAM
  • 100MB of bandwith
  • 100GB HDD space

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
  • One of the first scripts to maintain the node online released in conjuction with Sgdias Autorebuild Script
  • An SSH secured node wallet for the community to use as backup in conjunction with other very known delegates Public Nodes lisknode.com.ar
  • I'm helping with translations to Spanish always, just ask me I will be there (for example the Lisk Desktop/Mobile Wallet, which I've also co-financed with ~190 LSK).
  • I'm an alpha-tester for the testnet Lisk client and running a testnet server. I will support the Lisk Fund, in the Eternity section.
  • Ready to support any promising DAPP for the lisk platform and ready to sustain any sidechain that will be required.

Forged funds distribution:

• 15% - Servers expenses, scaling and maintenance
  • 15% - LDF (Lisk Delegate Foundation)
  • 20% - Direct funding of the development of Blockchain Apps
  • 20% - Voting weight
  • 30% - Personal funds/expences/development

Ending Statement

What more to say, I'm an active member of the Lisk Community and I'm here to stay for a long time. I'm waiting for some developer to launch its first application, you can count on me to secure your sidechain and stabilize it. My nodes will be ever online ever forging non stop, I will take personal time to accomplish that, not only my scripts that are working and helping to stay online always, even notifications online going to my email and phone will take me notified all the time and to take actions if needed such as update the node, or fix the problem online.
To note my delegate name has changed from the begining, my current delegate name is metal494_new
I will thank you for voting me and if everything goes well, in the future I'm planing to run a pool for all the people who want to join, that was my first idea but delayed for all the changes that happend in the months before. I hope you can understand and forgive any error in the grammar of this text since this is not my main language of course, and I'm very glad to receive any suggestion you can take to me, thanks.

Contact Details

E-Mail: metal494@gmail.com
GitHub: metal494
Reddit: metal494
BitcoinTalk.org: metal494
Twitter: @metal494
LinkedIn: linkedin outdated
Last edited by metal494 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joel
COO/Community Manager

Re: metal494_new - #238 - early adopter, lisk supporter, permanent online node, experience guaranteed, dapps funder

Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Thank you for participating on our Delegate Campaign!

Your proposal has qualified for the reimbursement of your Delegate registration and the 25 LSK bonus! Additionally, the proposal is under review and eligible for the contest in which the top three proposals will receive 5,000 LSK while the follow up ten proposals will receive 1,000 LSK! Throughout the time period of the contest, proposals may be upgraded and improved for better chances to win.

May the best proposal win!
Joel, Community Manager

sgdias
Lisker

Re: metal494_new - #238 - early adopter, lisk supporter, permanent online node, experience guaranteed, dapps funder

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:29 am

Hi Metal,

Nice proposal and skills ! All the best for your delegate path.

May the force be with you,

Santiago.

metal494
Lisker

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 am

Thank you guys!! Gonna put all my effort in this delegate responsability, and secure our main and sidechains.

Poly#Crypto
Lisker

Re: metal494_new - #62 - early adopter, lisk supporter, permanent online node, experience guaranteed, dapps funder

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 am

Hi metal494

You belong to the elect for today's (Wednesday) delegates of my little Twitter campaign.
I have started this in December 2016... https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1238#p9779

Forum Topic: https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1238#p9779
Twitter Moments: https://twitter.com/i/moments/809360501713080320

Best wishes
PolyCrypto
polycrypto ❖ Lisker since day one ❖ 7 secure nodes - Mainnet/Testnet

My Delegate Proposal | My Transparency Reports | My Twitter | Bitcointalk Profil

Return to “Proposals”