RMELO
Lisker

rmelo - #90 - Transparent, Consistent, Skilled and Available! Vote on me! Committed to LSK ;)

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Introduction
Hi fellows!
I'm Rodrigo Melo (rmelo as delegate name), MS|MBA (Business Administration) and MS|BSc (Information Systems and Computer Engineering).
Currently I work at Quilaban (an international company) as COO (Chief Operating Officer). Over the past 15+ years, I had a set of professional experiences regarding IT and Management. Concerning all the IT professional experiences on my career: Software Developer (debut), Senior Software Developer, Programmer Analyst, Software Architect, Project manager and Organization, Systems and Methods Director.
I had also a shift on my career, experiencing business administration, as a export business manager (starting the company's internationalization process) and now as holding's COO.
Despite individual hard and soft skills, I learned that the team always overlaps the individual! That's my motto ;)
My IT background is mainly, on business analysis (BPMN), solutions development (Microsoft Development Stack, SQLServer, SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Integration Services, .NET and Java framework, C#, VB .NET, Javascript, AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) and IT administration (maintaining company's datacenter and network infrastructure).

Only in the beginning of 2016, I started to read about crypto world, focused on blockchain technology. I guarantee to all of you that despite my experience on blockchain technology might be less than other delegates experience, I'm a fast learner and I currently I know everything about ensuring blockchain's uptime and node's fast updates.
I am commited with Lisk community!

Server Specifications
2 dedicated servers on OVH:
a)
Intel i7-6700K
4 Cores / 8 Threads
4.0 GHz / 4.2 GHz
64 GB DDR4 2133 MHz
1 TB SSD

b)
Intel Xeon D
D-1520
4 Cores / 8 Threads
2.2 GHz/2.6 GHz
32 GB DDR4 ECC 2133 MHz
4 TB SATA3

4 virtual private server on OVH:
a)
KVM OpenStack
4 vCores
2,4 GHz
24 GB RAM
100 GB SSD

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
My current contribution to the Lisk Ecosystem was:
- testing the testnet, since the beginning
- spreading the Lisk to Javascript dev communities, colleagues and friends, in order to present them Lisk and Blockchain technology
- active testing NTELO dev tools
- donations to Community Fund and LiskRomaniaPromoFund

My planned contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem are:
- mobilizing my dev team in order to develop Lisk Dapps
- I will distribute the forging rewards towards Lisk development. Below there is a breakdown of how my delegate funds will be allocated. These percentages may be adjusted based on Lisk price scenarios and where funding is most needed to grow Lisk on mainnet:
70% HODL in publicly-listed address for voting weight
10% Lisk Community Fund
20% server management fees

Ending Statement (Explain why you will be an excellent Delegate to vote for)
I think I could be a consistent and trusted lisk delegate. I demonstrated it, since the beginning of the first version of testnet, my node's uptime on all testnet and mainnet versions shows it. So if you think I would be a good delegate, please vote on me, I'll appreciate it. Thanks in advance ;)
Summarizing all written above, I believe that I got hard and soft skills to be one of the 101 delegates on mainnet, in order to help Lisk development and community. Due to my serious intention for being a delegate, my career, strong academic and professional background in several areas of IT and Management, will be beneficial you do vote on me ;)

Count on me!

Contact Details

E-Mail: rodrigomelo@gmail.com
GitHub:
Reddit:
BitcoinTalk.org:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/RodrigoMelo_7
LinkedIn: https://pt.linkedin.com/in/rodrigo-melo-20410b3
Last edited by RMELO on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MS|MBA (Business Administration) and MS|BSc (Information Systems and Computer Engineering)

BitBanksy
Lisker

Re: rmelo - #196 - Transparent, Consistent, Skilled and Available! Vote on me! Committed to LSK ;)

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:34 pm

You've got my vote. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing some of your dapps.

My proposal:https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1137

densmirnov
Lisker

Re: rmelo - #196 - Transparent, Consistent, Skilled and Available! Vote on me! Committed to LSK ;)

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:25 pm

+1! You've got my voice!
Read my proposal: ⎋ viewtopic.php?t=157
MY DELEGATE PROPOSAL ••• LISKLOTTERY.WIN PUBLIC LOTTERY FOR LISK ••• LISK RUSSIA: FB, VK & TWITTER

Joel
COO/Community Manager

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Thank you for participating on our Delegate Campaign!

Your proposal has qualified for the reimbursement of your Delegate registration and the 25 LSK bonus! Additionally, the proposal is under review and eligible for the contest in which the top three proposals will receive 5,000 LSK while the follow up ten proposals will receive 1,000 LSK! Throughout the time period of the contest, proposals may be upgraded and improved for better chances to win.

May the best proposal win!
Joel, Community Manager

Return to “Proposals”