Hi, I am Cezar, living in Frankfurt am Main, Germania. Currently, I'm working as a Senior Thread Analyst in financial services. For the last 17 year I was involved in every aspect of Information Security, starting with technical analyses, security penetration tests for infrastructures, mobile and web application, computer forensic and consultant in information security. As I grew professionally along with the development of Information Security Industry, I have a profound understanding of the threads and thread actors that can constitute a vulnerability and how this can become a risk. Even if I do not have deep knowledge on cryptocurrencies, I have strong knowledge in cryptology and all the concepts that constitute the fundamental of cryptocurrency. I do have differents certification in the field of information security, currently learning further (I use to do this and I love it).
I run a network of three servers that will offer the best resilience and flexibility. The software in order to manage these servers has been written and tested by myself.
- Master: Virtual instance 8 Cores x 3 GHz , 16 GB RAM and 100 GB of fast SSD, 1Gbps and DDoS protected (mitigation)
Backup: 2 Cores x 2GHz, 4 GB RAM and SSD storage.
Backup2: 2 Cores x 2GHz, 4 GB RAM and SSD storage.
- Master: 2 Cores x 2GHz , 4GB RAM, SSD storage
Backup: 2 Cores x 2GHz , 4GB RAM, SSD storage
Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
Contribution to the community through:
I wrote a tutorial about how to manage and archive the logs created by the Lisk application (viewtopic.php?f=13&t=747&p=7821) and helped, based on my experience, to some other tutorial.
I did give feedback on different points of time to the Lisk Team about security and operational issues in order to help them to build the secure software that the community is waiting for.
Several reported security issues were not disclosed publicly and were promptly fixed by the development team and retested.
I am happy to be part of the testing team because I can play with the newest version of the software and enjoy the new cool things and features as quick as they are made public for testing.
I worked together with some other members of the community in order to start the GitHub wiki of the Lisk project. I think that this type of platform (wiki) will be the future of the knowledge repository for this project.
Lisk ecosystem can only grow if there will be the interesting and well-founded application on the Lisk ecosystem. I already helped to fund the community lisk walled created by fixcrypt http://desktop.lisk-wallet.com/.
This is how I plan to spend the funds:
25% Spending for interesting Lisk Projects and funds.
"Lisk Fund" https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-development-r ... fc4cd0612e
Because security is my interest, I will fund projects that will make security more easy and attractive. Because the information already written in a blockchain can not be changed or altered, opens a new way of possibilities for cryptology and security.
15% Maintaining my servers and delegate infrastructure.
60% Voting weight - I will use it to assure that people with the right commitment and skills will be voted in order to further develop Lisk.
10%, - personal ego builder - I want to be able to tell one day my kids. "Lisk? I remember when it was 20 cents a lisk and above all, I generate some of them and I was one of the 101 people who made that dream possible"
If you didn't notice yet, I expect 110% from Lisk. I am committed to the same level.
My mission statement as delegate:
0. I will work to make Lisk a secure project through continuous security testing of the main software.
1. I will involve myself to create and maintain the base community that can keep this idea working and growing, reaching its potential.
2. This can be more than the ecosystem of one programming language. I will promote the development of interfaces that will allow more programming languages to interact and run DDAP applications.
3. I think is important that DAPPS documentation, API calls, and generally info materials should be available to developers as tools for their work and condition for project success.
4. The users and businesses need to understand the blockchain technology, the sidechain way of functioning, the API calls, etc. This can be accomplished through a continuous promotion and education into the field of cryptocurrency. I will involve through a creation of clearing materials in order to make the security concepts of cryptocurrencies more trusted to the users.
I do believe that Lisk can become a Great Project with one condition: that we, as delegates, make this ecosystem available to all the three vital components of the ecosystem: users, innovators, and well-established businesses.
I see developers and the entrepreneur both as innovators and voices because they can constitute the second line of ambassadors for this idea in which we all believe, spread the word, help it grow.
We should always keep in mind that we will help to build a system based on TRUST, so let´s start building the trust from the core. Because of this personal credo, I will involve myself, my knowledge and expertise, time and realistic enthusiasm in building work of a project that will make a dent.