My node run on a 12 core / 16GB VPS on softlayer with 99.99% SLA and high network performances.
I will share the 15% of forged amount after the 23 of april 2017 to my voters (except for swapped votes); the split will be made weekly.
This is the frontend for my pool: https://dakk.github.io/lisk-pool/
My projects related to the Blockchain Ecosystem
During my master degree (1 year ago) I worked to a framework similar to the Lisk framework:
I already worked on many opensource projects related to the blockchain ecosystem, here is a list:
- Bitpeer.py: A pure Python3 Bitcoin protocol and node implementation (https://github.com/dakk/bitpeer.py)
- secp256k1-ml: Elliptic curve library secp256k1 wrapper for Ocaml (https://github.com/dakk/secp256k1-ml)
- letchain: Type-safe bitcoin node (https://github.com/dakk/letchain)
- evml: type-safe ethereum virtual machine (https://github.com/dakk/evml)
- node-cahinso: Chain.so API wrapper (https://github.com/dakk/node-chainso)
- kad.py: Python3 implementation of the Kademlia DHT data store (https://github.com/dakk/bitpeer.py)
- blockconfirmationalarm: https://github.com/dakk/blockconfirmationalarm
- mineml: a multithread cpu based bitcoin miner (https://github.com/dakk/mineml)
I'm also co-founder and lead developer of the Helperbit project (https://helperbit.com), still WIP and not yet live; Helperbit is a natural disaster management platform that allows you to donate worldwide (via Bitcoin, FIAT and various cryptocurrencies, included Lisk) to stricken people and organizations during natural disasters in just few clicks.
Current Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem
I wrote a Lisk, Shift and Ark dice game software using nodejs/mongodb/angular, it is opensource now since I become an active delegate: https://github.com/dakk/lisk-dice
I'm also the founder & developer of ethereumwisdom.com, where you can see realtime market data (prices and charts) for various cryptocurrencies (Lisk included): http://ethereumwisdom.com/lisk.
I offer daily Lisk blockchain snapshots at: http://22.214.171.124/lisk/snapshot
I also developed with Liskit a Lisk/Shift telegram bot
Termux notifications for android: https://github.com/dakk/termux-liskmonitor
Liskapi library for nodejs: https://github.com/dakk/liskapi
Lisk Italian Group website: https://dakk.github.io/lisk-italian-group/
My forged funds will be distributed as follow:
- 15% to voters
- 5% to fund charity projects
- 45% for personal expenses
- 35% for servers
Why vote me
I love opensource software development, becoming a delegate will give me the opportunity to dedicate more time on cool stuff for the ecosystem.
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?actio ... e;u=325811
Delegate in the explorer: https://explorer.liskwallet.net/address ... 570841050L
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your support.