lou_z
Lisker

theredhawk - #130 – A delegate with a team behind! Battlechain project as our flagship!! First alpha game available!!!

Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Introduction

Despite this delegate looks like only one person , the truth is we are a passionate team of three who are involved with lisk almost since its early stages.

(please, check this link if you desire more specific info about our first words regarding us and the origin of Battlechain project)

Are you looking for a quick read? If so, let me tell you briefly who are we:

Lou_Z : Battlechain CEO; Computer engineer

ces10ar : Battlechain CTO ; Computer engineer

TheRedHawk : Battlechain founder, CFO/PR ; Industrial design engineer

As we said back in April, we really want to get funded by ourselves for being able to build this great blockchain app idea.

Server Specifications

Right now, we're are using both in testnet and mainnet nodes the following specs:

Right now, we have mainnet and testnet delegates running with the following specs:

Server 1 - Test Net specs

*CPU: 2 cores

*RAM: 2GB

*Data Transfer: 3TB

*Storage: 40GB SSD

Server 2 - Main Net specs

*CPU: 4 cores

*RAM: 8GB

*Data Transfer: 5TB

*Storage: 80GB SSD

Server 3 - Liskteroids server specs

*CPU: 2 cores

*RAM: 2GB

*Data Transfer: 3TB

*Storage: 40GB SSD

The nodes are running in Digital Ocean VPS servers system

If we finally are elected to forge, our CFO has planned a great update to this new specs:

*CPU: 8 cores

*RAM: 16GB

*Data Transfer: 6TB

*Storage: 160GB SSD

If at some point in the future more power is needed, you can be sure that our server(s) will be updated to match the new network requirements

Current Contributions or Planned Contributions to the Lisk Ecosystem

In the past, we’ve been testing and forging in the several versions of testnet Lisk had.

We’re still running a node in testnet current version: 937865154584638568L and another one (wich is our delegate) in mainnet network: 106014395311695277L

As I stated above, our planned contribution to the Lisk ecosystem is the creation of this great app called Battlechain

You can check its official thread , as a future following of our development concerning the app

Ending Statement

As the ideal situation for Lisk forging nodes is to expand the ecosystem, through funding development of apps and related stuff, I think our proposal is “killing two birds with one stone”

Please, check the link I stated above for clarifications regarding the forged LSK distribution perfectly explained by TheRedHawk.

Bonus track: in the Battlechain project thread, you can play also at LISKTEROIDS game ces10ar created that could be within the platform in the future!!!

Contact Details

E-Mail: to be published in Battlechain thread
GitHub: BattleChain-Lisk
Reddit: to be published in Battlechain thread
BitcoinTalk.org: TheRedHawk
Twitter: to be published in Battlechain thread
LinkedIn: Lou_Z, ces10ar, TheRedHawk (later)
Last edited by lou_z on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lou_Z

CEO ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Joel
COO/Community Manager

Re: theredhawk - #130 – A delegate with a team behind! Battlechain project as our flagship!! First alpha game available!

Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Thank you for participating on our Delegate Campaign!

Your proposal has qualified for the reimbursement of your Delegate registration and the 25 LSK bonus! Additionally, the proposal is under review and eligible for the contest in which the top three proposals will receive 5,000 LSK while the follow up ten proposals will receive 1,000 LSK! Throughout the time period of the contest, proposals may be upgraded and improved for better chances to win.

May the best proposal win!
Joel, Community Manager

lou_z
Lisker

Re: theredhawk - #130 – A delegate with a team behind! Battlechain project as our flagship!! First alpha game available!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Updated with newest Servers specs!
Lou_Z

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Poly#Crypto
Lisker

Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi TheRedHawk team

For some days I am running a small Twitter action for the community.
You are among today's delegates.

https://forum.lisk.io/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1238#p9816
polycrypto ❖ Lisker since day one ❖ 7 secure nodes - Mainnet/Testnet

My Delegate Proposal | My Transparency Reports | My Twitter | Bitcointalk Profil

lou_z
Lisker

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:04 pm

We are searching for swapping! If anyone is interested on it, please MP or contact me by Lisk chat.
Lou_Z

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Return to “Proposals”