The latest Lisk client v0.5.0 has been released, and is now available for download via our downloads server.
All node operators have to update at the earliest opportunity.
To install or update to Lisk v0.5.0 please read our official documentation.
- Closed #104. Implementing peer sweeper. Collecting peer changes and sweeping in batches.
- Closed #294. Loading unconfirmed transactions from "good" peer.
- Closed #284. Emitting delegates/fork event after forking.
- Closed #255. Matching genesis block with database.
- Closed #141. Attempting to load delegates on each cycle.
- Closed #297. Improved peers/chain selection reliability thanks to new broadhash implementation.
- Closed #298. Array items are not unique in Loader.prototype.onPeersReady.
- Closed #259. Mitigating against fork cause 2.
- Restoring sane API behaviour for POST /peer/transactions.
·· Returning error on already processed transaction.
·· Returning error on already confirmed transaction.
- Fixed #253. Adding missing check on transaction.
- Closed #306. Implemented new transaction pool and broadcast queuing
- Adding new API endpoints:
·· GET /api/transactions/multisignatures/get
·· GET /api/transactions/multisignatures
·· GET /api/transactions/queued/get
·· GET /api/transactions/queued
- Rewrote and refactored multisignature module.
- Increased default database connection pool size to 95.
- Merged #314. Prevent "TypeError: Cannot read property 'network' of undefined @TheGoldenEye.
- Closed #51. Fixing invalid getGenesis parameter.
- Closed #244. Adding minimal client version parameter.
- Closed #91. Validating config.json according to schema.
- Do not remove peer on ETIMEOUT, only ban for 10 minutes.
- Returning 500 status code upon incorrect network / version.
- Correcting ban on peers returning invalid common block request to 10 minutes.
- Fixed incorrect math operator in __private.checkDelegates.
- Disabling forced forging for known nethashes.
- Closed #316. Logging warning when delegate slot skipped.
- Increased gzip compression level on express middleware.
- Improved broadcast efficiency. Squashing queued broadcasts from many to one per route. Accepting collection or object on POST /peer/transactions and POST /peer/signatures.
- Implemented bundled transaction processing. Dramatically speeding up response times for POST /peer/transactions.
- Closed #307. Implementing auto recovery from forks.
- Deleting last block on failed chain comparision and poor broadhash efficiency.
- Deleting losing block in case of received fork 1 and 5.
- Merged #320. Allowing "+" char in os version check @4miners.
- Closed #307. Fixing broken backwards round tick.
- Refactoring code. Adding __private.sumRound function.
- Fixing property typo in Rounds.prototype.backwardTick.
- Fixing property typo in Rounds.prototype.tick.
- Fixing broken round changes on backwards tick.
- Fixing broken missed blocks on backwards tick.
- Fixing broken Rounds.prototype.directionSwap.
- Summing round from blocks on forwards direction.
- Do not flush round on direction swap.
- Adding missing direction swaps.
·· Before/after Blocks.prototype.deleteLastBlock.
·· Before/after Blocks.prototype.deleteBlocksBefore.
- Marking undone blocks in mem_accounts.
·· Excluding marked accounts from orphaned mem_accounts check.
- Closed #319. Fixing broadhash update reliability.
- Closed #323. Fixing bad setInterval strategy.
- Shortening various peer ban times from 60 to 10 minutes.
- Closes #322. Fixing multisignature processing.
- Fixing incorrect message bus arguments.
- Resetting u_multimin, u_multilifetime on startup.
- Removing nested balancesSequence (causing timeouts).
- Updating ready state after processing signature.
- Fixing max keysgroup size check. Adding ability to add exceptions for existing transactions @TheGoldenEye.
- Fixing erroneous check on account.multisignatures.
- Determining multisignatures from sender or transaction asset.
- Pushing senderPublicKey onto multisignatures.
- Improving check on requester public key.
- Improving error messages.
- Using jit-grunt to slightly speed up grunt @Alevale.
- Updating lisk-js dependency.
- Added PostgreSQL 9.6.x support to installLisk.sh.
- Added logrotation support for linux in installLisk.sh.
- Implemented updateConfig.js for automated config.json updates.
- Improved installLisk.sh installation efficiency.
- Add rebuild/url support to installLisk.sh for upgrade and install functions.
Please join our chat if you have any further questions, or are interested in supporting the network by running a node.
For reference, you can always track our development progress via GitHub.