Luukas
Lisker

Lisk Twitter Awareness Campaign announcement

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:37 pm

I'm very happy to announce my first project as an active delegate.

As we all know twitter can be a very powerful marketing tool and I think as a community we are not using it's full potential.
My goal as a delegate is to spread the awareness about Lisk which is why I have decided to start this campaign.

I'm in favour of quality over quantity which is why the number of participants is limited and will depend on the amount of funds I have available for this project.
Every participant will receive a total of 500 Lisk, in case there is more funds available than people interested the amount of LISK each participant receives will increase.

Below you can see a time frame for my project:

13.04 - Campaign is presented to the LISK community. All donations and suggestions are welcomed.
21.04 - Start of the campaign, I'll be publishing it to various websites such as bitcointalk, reddit, twitter, slack channels and coding forums.
This is allso when people will start applying - deadline is 28.04.
29.04 - Succesful applicants will need to confirm their participation and provide their Lisk addreses, once it's done the list will be publicly available.
02.05 - Start of the campaign.
09.05 - Content will be reviewed and first batch of payments will be sent.
16.05 - Content is going to be checked once more, second batch of payments and end of campaign.

Everyone who want's to apply will need to PM me on forum.lisk.io where the campaign will also be directed from, this will help all the participants to get familiar with Lisk and make our forum a bit more active.
I will be looking at all the applications and making a decision based on many different factors such as:

Quality of their current content.
    Amount of real followers and retweets.
    Type of content, it would be nice to have some participants from outside of the crypto community in order to get a broader audience.

Every participant will be required to publish a high quality tweet about Lisk twice a day for a period of 14 days. Participants will be also need to retweet each others content on a daily basis.

Donations:

I can hapilly say that Joel has agreed to be an escrow for my project and he is the only person with access to the funds.
All donations are highly appreciated. If you would like to help then please send your funds to: 4936175709489569689L
2500 Lisk has been sent from my personal forging account for a good start. (tx id 17170966955378201489)

This is my first project and it would be nice to get some feedback from the community.
I'm open to different ideas so please let me know if you have any suggestions that could improve my campaign, there is still just over a week before it starts.
Last edited by Luukas on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joel
COO/Community Manager

Re: Lisk Twitter Awareness Campaign announcement

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Quick reply to verify I am acting as escrow for this initiative.

Let's spread Lisk awareness! :D
Joel, Community Manager

Luizchen

Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:07 am

Sent 500LSK to 4936175709489569689L from Delegate Luiz
txid:8093368993583631953

You are doing great Luukas!

Luukas
Lisker

Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks for all your donations and support. (Elite Group, Luiz and Lamar)

I have decided to make this campaign longer, it will last a month instead of two weeks.
Participants will be required to post one tweet per day instead of two as previously planned, payments will be sent out every week.

Return to “Marketing”