bigs21024

Re: Lisk Twitter Awareness Campaign

Mon May 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Luukas wrote:
nelson4lov wrote:
Luukas wrote:
You have been selected to take part as a standby member but not confirmed your participation. Sorry, maybe next time ;)

For anyone wanting to see our progress please make sure to check out #lisk and #lisktalk on twitter.

Does this mean the reward for the few Standby Participants that are Participating has been increased?

No, each standby participant will receive 100LSK. :) First batch will be sent tommorow.

So I will get lisk tommorow

bigs21024

Mon May 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Luukas wrote:I have also chosen 7 standby participants. If there is such need you will be replacing active participants in an order according to your rank. Please also reply to this thread as soon as you can.

There will be a small bonus (100 LSK) for each standby participant who decides to take part. This bonus will be sent out at the end of our campaign (30.05).
In order to be rewarded with 100 LSK standby participants are required to follow all the rules written in my first post.

I would like to ask all people who applied and have not been chosen to let us know if they are interested in participating in exchange for 100 LSK. If there are any standby participants who don't confirm their readiness then you might still have a chance. ;)

My new limit of participants including standby participants is 15 people.

Yes sir I'm in all the way 100% I have followed lisk since ico and it is one of the best coins there is

bigs21024

Mon May 08, 2017 8:46 pm

I did confirm but I did not see it here it must not have post when I did it I am sorry I am here and in

Poly#Crypto
Lisker

Thu May 11, 2017 9:23 am

So far you guys have run a great campaign.
Congratulations :)
polycrypto ❖ Lisker since day one ❖ 7 secure nodes - Mainnet/Testnet

My Delegate Proposal | My Transparency Reports | My Twitter | Bitcointalk Profil

Luukas
Lisker

Wed May 17, 2017 5:16 pm

This is definitely a good time for an update.

Our campaign has been running for just over two weeks so we are half-way there.
Bigs21024 has also been added to our campaign as a standby member and some other participants updated their lisk addy. Here is a new spreadsheet for standby delegates:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

I have also received a donation of 300LSK from my group - Elite delegate and 250LSK from honeybee . I'll be using those funds to reward bigs and standby members for their excellent contribution so far. ;)
Last edited by Luukas on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

adamgud

Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:59 am

Thank for the opportunity to participate in this campaign.
Recieved 512 LSK. Good luck to all!

Return to “Marketing”