millahjovich01

Re: User Introductions

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:40 am

Hello Everyone
nice to know there is a lisk forum!

my 2015-present crypto identity is videodrome.just this sorry.

i'm here to help and support the community!

Diana Smith

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:49 am

Hello everyone!
I am Diana Smith and new member of this forum . I am working in SageNext Infotech LLC, this company provides world class cloud hosting services.
i am also web content writer, now i am very excited for joined Lisk Forum.

Thanks !
Diana Smith is a professional web content writer in Sagenext Infotech LLC. I have extensive experience in writing about Sage in the cloud and Sage cloud hosting

Dorothy D. Smith

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:53 am

Diana Smith wrote:Hello everyone!
I am Diana Smith and new member of this forum . I am working in SageNext Infotech LLC, this company provides world class cloud hosting services.
i am also web content writer, now i am very excited for joined Lisk Forum.
Thanks !

Hi, Diana! I'm Dorothy, I'm a new member of this community too. Nice to see you here. I think you can find many interesting information :) If you have some questions, ask please. Have a good day!

Doweig
Lisker

Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:53 am

Hello guys,

Few words about myself:
My nickname is doweig, real name Guillaume Verbal. I am a french guy living in Beijing, China for a little bit more than 4 years now. Can speak French, English and Chinese
I have professional technical experience in mainly 3 areas:
- Web development (5 years) with Javascript and Nodejs (3 years) (Both front and back end)
- Data analysis (1 year). I even gave a speech in Chinese in front of 800 people about it. Check out the slides to see more about what I do https://github.com/Goyoo/ningjs/blob/ma ... slides.pdf
- System administration (4 years)
If you want to know more about me I encourage you to check my:
- Linkedin https://cn.linkedin.com/in/guillaumeverbal
- Github https://github.com/Doweig
- Twitter https://twitter.com/doweig

My background with crypto currencies and LISK:
I'm involved since february 2016, as an investor mostly. However as I learned more and more about crypto currencies, I wanted to contribute more than just with my wallet, also with my time. With this goal in mind I joined to devcon2 and blockchain week in Shanghai in September 2016, and it was mindblowing. I met so many great people and projects, I decide it was it, time to go all in. I also met with Max and we talked at length about LISK and its future. I believe lisk is a great project from the beginning, I'm here since the ICO. Now that I have my stake in LISK, time to make the project worthwhile!

I spend most on my time on rocket chat @Doweig. Will see you there :D

Delegate Candidate Doweig

redsn0w
Global Moderator

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 am

Welcome to all the new users :).

sktthemes

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:51 am

Hi all!

I am a marketing manager in SKT Themes and I joined lisk because I think that it could grow very big. I have joined this forum because I am tired of all the FUD on the other forum and would like to seriously discuss things in regards to Lisk and help with my advice and discussion.
James Arthur is certainly a well-know name in WordPress Design themes community.

redsn0w
Global Moderator

Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:38 pm

sktthemes wrote:Hi all!

I am a marketing manager in SKT Themes and I joined lisk because I think that it could grow very big. I have joined this forum because I am tired of all the FUD on the other forum and would like to seriously discuss things in regards to Lisk and help with my advice and discussion.

Welcome in the Lisk community !

joeri
Lisker

Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Hey there Lisk community !

My name is Joeri, as you might have guessed from my username. I'm from Holland. I make videos and drink way too much coffee.

Here's my work : http://www.hypercubestudios.net

I made all the Lisk videos. It's great fun to work with Max, one of the nicest leaders in the blockchain space.... believe me, I've worked with many of them.

Here's the latest video I made for Lisk

( click the pic to see the video )

As you can see I'm also fluent in BBCode, ( lol ) but that's as far as my coding skills go :D

I'm taking a Unix for beginners course to learn how to run a Lisk node though !

optimus

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:50 am

Hey guys, my name is Ruslan, I'm 28 years and live in the UK but originally from Russia.
I believe that crypto-currencies can change our lives and I think that Lisk might be the next big thing. The concept of JavaScript apps being run on sidechains is a really good idea.
I would like to get involved and perhaps set up my own node which is why I joined this forum.

4fryn
Lisker

Wed May 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Hi everyone.

I was part of a Lisk related research forum last week and I'm nosy now and want to say hello to the community. I made a bunch of Litecoin in 2013 from mining, and invested a lot in Protoshares and Bitshares were I was community moderator and bounty hunter. Later in 2014 I was core developer for Darkcoin and since 2015 I'm professionally involved with Ethereum. I'm one of these guys who never took Lisk serious and now starting to realize that it still exists and very well is a serious business. I'm living very close to the guys who build Lisk in Berlin (I guess?) and might hop in for some meetups soon.

So, that's me, 4fryn. Just registered as delegate to find out how staking works. If you are feeling lucky, vote for me. I'm already rank #270 because MrV is supporting me and helped me with onboarding - thanks so much.

Best,
4fryn

Return to “General Discussion”