max
CEO

User Introductions

Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey guys,

To get to know each others I think it would be a great start if you could introduce yourselves!

I'm certain that we have very interesting users in our community. :)

Cheers,
Max
Please take a look at the Community Fund. It's an important project!

terje.pedersen
Lisker

Re: User Introductions

Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:08 am

Work
I work as a senior developer at Uni Micro AS, a norwegian company making economy solutions currently working on our not yet released product based on a custom backend solution and Angular 2 frontend. I'm also the lead developer of our PEPPOL based Access Point solution (sending/receiving electronic invoices like EHF/BIS and other business documents between companies mainly in Europe. In january it was sent 2497059 invoices in Norway using this PEPPOL infrastructure.

Programming
I have been coding the last approx 30 years in a very long list of languages also made prototype of my own stack based language some time ago. At work it goes mostly in C#/Java/TypeScript/JavaScript. I have done lots of server side but also desktop, web and mobile apps both web/native, Java for Android native and Swift for iOS native but also keeping an eye on fusetools.com. I worked on several projects using Meteor.com a real time JavaScript framework but also been playing with Riot.js lately and Strapi.io nodejs backend. I have also done work on hardware using ADHL/VHDL and made my own CPU instruction so I have done everything from lowest level to high level programming. I also have been involved in a solution using the norwegian mobile payment app mCASH.

Brass band
I'm a brass band geek, playing the tenor horn. Me playing https://www.facebook.com/senikk/videos/32489917068/?permPage=1&__mref=message. Last year I bought the Sterling Virtuoso top model. And this year I was elected as the chairman of the school band in my municipality.

cc001
Lisker

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Hi

I'm Simon, 33 years old, studied Computer Science and currently I'm working as a C++ coder.
I have more than 10 years of experience in servers, networks, security, linux. I also have experience with Web development, Android development, JAVA, and other scripting/programming languages like Python, Bash, etc... I live fulltime in the Linux world. :D

I'm interested in everything that is related to future and technology, like Robots, Autonomous cars and AI in general, decentralized networks, 3D printing (yes, I own a 3d printer... :D ), crypto currency, etc...

I'm in the crypto business for several years now and knew from the beginning that it will become a big thing. At that time just nobody believed me :)

Lisk is the next step of the crypto evolution and I want to be part of it. I will run a delegate node on the LISK network to support it. Check the links in my signature and show me your love with a little vote in the Lisk mainnet :)
Last edited by cc001 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Delegate Node
My Websites:
My Scripts:
My Tutorials:
  • Secure basic setup of a delegate server
  • how to set up 'lisk-rake' (outdated)

fixcrypt
Lisker

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi
I am François-Xavier, 36, father of 5, running my own company. I use to be a research scientist for the European Commission, on satellite images dedicated to maritime surveillance. I basically developed the tools needed for my peers to analyse a huge amount of georeferenced data.

Since 2010, I am mainly helping organizations to deal with data management issue. For instance I developed an innovative tools to manage clinical trials for leading cancer research institute (http://www.ventura-care.com/) and more recently launched an innovative platform to handle donations to charities and churches (http://donatio.fr). I have many innovative ideas under the wood, waiting for the right opportunity to be implemented. I can go from idea/prototype to production ready app.

I am a JAVA/groovy guy, but my last works are done using meteor/mongodb and so on. I am really excited by ETH capabilities, and now even more with LISK.

I am a piano player and an organist with improvisation/composition skills. Here my last production https://soundcloud.com/fran-ois-xavier-thoorens/sounds-from-friday-evening Enjoy!

Videodrome
Lisker

Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Hi all!

nice to know there is a lisk forum!

my 2015-present crypto identity is videodrome.just this sorry.

i'm here to help and support the community!

punkrock
Lisker

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:31 am

Hi,

my name is Daniel, born in the early 80s and I am from Germany. I am into computers since I can walk. ATARI, Commodore, Amiga,... and so on. I am running Windows since the early 90s, but since some years I am more and more into Debian and doing the self-taught way day by day. I am a supporter of the Chaos Computer Club and very interested in any kind of computer-realted technology, system security and political topics.

I have a successfully completed training as a media designer. I am a musician with heart and soul and also working as a bartender. The most time I'm sitting infront of my EIZO and doing computer stuff, watch series, create websites like https://lisknode.net and enjoy life as much as possible.

I began mining with a good friend at his home, running up to nine GPU's on two motherboards end of 2013 (what a waste...). After we stopped active mining shitty potato coins, great alternatives like NXT came up and I supported them for some time by moderating forums, spreading the word and administrating a forging pool for everyone who wants to participate. After a while I went over to NEM, where I set up a node and later a supernode to secure the network.

Now I am fully into Lisk and will stay because it's the first project where I see that kind of professionalism I expect of a project which wants to be successful. I will definitely set up a delegated node to secure the mainchain and later on I will run nodes on sidechains to support Blockchain App Developers.

Ciao,
punkrock
Last edited by punkrock on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Delegate name: punkrock
Address: 6853061742992593192L

Daniel B. - Former Lisk ambassador for Germany
Website | My delegate proposal | Twitter | Bitcointalk

jcga

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:42 am

Bonjour de France :)

emerge
Lisker

Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:04 am

Hey guys, I'm JM Erestain and currently the Philippines' country correspondent for Lisk.
I've been a web designer for a year and a graphic designer for over 2 years now. Currently just chilling before the summer
till I get back on developing and working full time on my hobbies. I'm also a sound engineer, composer and musician but I usually just produce music
in my free time nowadays. So yeah, if ever you get to visit the Philippines, be sure to hit me up and maybe we can meet ;)
JM "Emerge" Erestain | Dust - Decentralized Trust Platform | Emerge for Delegate

nikster

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:06 am

Nice to know everybody.

Im Nik, 29 years old, former web builder and designer in wordpress,
as of now im a partner in a company.

I've been in crypto since 2013, even had a rig, 3 7970 mining LTC and DOGE ;)
Never could leave this topic alone. always caught my eye.
You could say investing in crypto became a major deal for me this year,
and major steps have been done twards it.

Excited to be here, feels like the start of something big.

TheRedHawk
Lisker

Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 am

Greetings from Spain everybody!

I'm not a coder but, anyway, I'm very excited about this project.

The proof is I'm hard invested in Lisk; I totally believe in its future.

Hope you're doing well and congratulionts lisk team regarding the ICO sale!! ;)

See you around,

TRH
theredhawk

FOUNDER ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT ::: CFO/PR

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Return to “General Discussion”