max
CEO

Lisk Price Speculation

Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:02 am

Hey guys,

Because we don't have a dedicated sub-forum for price discussions, I made a thread for it. :)

Feel free to discuss the price here.
Please take a look at the Community Fund. It's an important project!

ttookk
Lisker

Re: Lisk Price Speculation

Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:14 pm

I'd say 2$ is a little high as an entry. I'd love it, but I think 1$ within the first week would be huge. Regardless of what one might think about it, the yobit IOU trading gives a little hint at the release price (I consider bloombit to be a scam until proven otherwise, therefore, it has no impact.). I think, the price will be lower, because people will orient their sell orders around that price, some lose their patience or want to cash out fast and set a lower price. Thus, the best we can hope for, is a price spike in the IOU trading, once the release date is published.

Freedom

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:37 pm

My gut feelings says the price wil be between 1.3$ and 4.7$ within hours after launch, and it wil stick there for a couple of days!

nithya
Lisker

Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:44 am

Anyone who sells below expanse and 30% of eth rate in the intial stage is a fool

gpheheise
Lisker

Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:19 am

when it's all about speculation and predictions the main question is : are we looking at short term or longterm predictions here.

Due to the previous ICO's i monitored closely my predictions are as followed

after the first few hours List will loose between 10 and 50% while staying low for a few days and slowly gaining afterwards

in the long run Lisk might see prices similar to ETH meaning 0.02 - 0.03

It all depends on news and development of Lisk.

Since Max started the thread I recon he reads replys from time to time: therefore the best way for Lisk would be to release news and announcements on a monthly or fortnightly base to attract as much Investor attention as possible.

In addition it's all about the team and how it promotes their work.

IF they stay as committed and focused Lisk will be a huge success

caex

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:53 pm

At the start, I predict the price at around one dollar ( 0,5 - 1$). A good starting point

nithya
Lisker

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:28 pm

i want more users and supporters along with me who never sell their lisk less than 2$ in the begening..

gpheheise
Lisker

Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:51 am

nithya wrote:i want more users and supporters along with me who never sell their lisk less than 2$ in the begening..

you always have the true believer who support an ICO because they support the cause and believe in the product and then you have those who look at maximum return on investment and those guys are looking for quick money. I guess several of those thought that they would have back their money by early April and they will definitely sale asap and buy back in when the price droped

nithya
Lisker

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:09 pm

@max i know tht u guys wrking hard technically... but enough of testing our patience too...so we humbly request you to let out launch date by the end of this week..its not that we want end of april and early may... we need an accurate unchangeable date!

gpheheise
Lisker

Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:12 am

nithya wrote:@max i know tht u guys wrking hard technically... but enough of testing our patience too...so we humbly request you to let out launch date by the end of this week..its not that we want end of april and early may... we need an accurate unchangeable date!

Right a date would be awesome but given the current market situation I would push it back an wait a bit to not die - because currently the market looses high single and even double digits per day. Otherwise Lisk might stabilize it - i dont know but i guess price will drop quickly right now if it goes public

Return to “General Discussion”