Now you've read my proposal: can I get your valuable support?

I love your initiative mate, absolutely yes!!
95%
Don't bother me! I don't believe in your words so you will not get my vote
5%

Total votes: 22
TheRedHawk
Lisker

[Making Lisk Unstoppable] - GoldSeed Project

Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:00 pm

BATTLECHAIN!!!

Hi to all lisker mates!!

As you might know, I’m invested into Lisk ICO. The reasons I found to do that move is the deep faith in the future of this great project – mid/long term sight –

Since I’m not comfortable only being an investor, I’ve created this thread to share with you my goal; the goal of creating something great for our revolutionary platform.

As I said in another posts I’ve wrote weeks ago, I’m an industrial design engineer thus I’m not able to code, but as I promised to myself, I’ve been contacting people to pool our energies creating a well-balanced team.

Having said this, I’m going to show you the “big 6” questions concerning our dapp project.

Read carefully, and enjoy 8-)

WHAT?

As I stated above, my big goal is to deliver an astonishing dapp for the Lisk community, working as a team with these amazing people.

Right now, I can only deliver to you little pieces of information about the things to come.

This project has the CODENAME “GoldSeed” for two things in particular: “GOLD” because when successfully implemented, the most TALENTED guys interacting within the dapp could make good profits (or not at all! :roll: ), and “SEED” because the more you GROW within the dapp as a successful user, the more capable you are to achieve certain “things”.

Don’t care about the logo, neither the name of the project; just remember it’s a codename of something BIG behind it :D

To sum up this section, I can certainly say this dapp will enhance your (good)greed, (maybe) your social life, (for sure) your abilities and (of course) your leisure time.

WHO?

At this moment, the forces that joined to make this possible are:

ImageImage

Breixo González aka TheRedHawk
Industrial design engineer from Spain with high amounts of energy.
Crypto enthusiastic since I’ve found bitcoin many years ago.

ImageImage

Luis Miguel Louzao aka Lou_ZLinkedin
Computer engineer from Spain that always mixes emotional and rational ideas on a perfect way .
He’s ready for do his best anytime.

ImageImage

Cesar Manuel Paz aka ces10arLinkedin
Computer engineer from Spain with deep knwonledge in several coding languages.
He’s always got great ideas when they’re on demand.

I was meeting with this two guys, explaining to them the great strengths of our lisk, and their reaction was awesome!
Despite not being ICO investors, it seemed to me they got even more expectation about the Lisk project than me!!

HOW?

I’m looking for having my delegate as an active delegate on the mainnet for being capable of self-fund our project, allowing payments to this guys for their work and also including the hiring of new colleagues if needed/possible.

As we have regular jobs right now, if I'm not able to run an active delegate in the mainnet, we won’t be able to achieve the success we seek, because of the lack of time and incentives for working in our free time.

We want to achieve the full time developer status with the help of forging funds.

If you love my proposal, please consider voting my delegate when the actual Lisk launches, we all will winning with this project in the mid term. Guaranteed.

For your information, this is my delegate stats today (9th April) on the test net:

WHEN?

As soon as mainnet launches, and having set my delegate on top 101 accounts, we will start to develop several ways to bring to reality that cool ideas we was thinking about weeks ago (fusion of greed, social factor, abilities and fun), splitting them into many small parts and connecting them in a logical time frame with clear milestones.

Concerning the release of the dapp, right now it’s impossible to me marking a deadline; I think the reasons are obvious.

Regardless this, I can say to you that our intention is to update the status of this project on a two-week basis, so if success having the delegate, stay tuned for the last changes and news!!

WHERE?

One on the main reasons that makes me reject the dapp pools proposals is there is no local factor building the teams; no actual human contact, and in my opinion it’s more difficult to sync up a development team online-based than a local-based crew.

Having the possibility of working under the same roof together, means into the complete and efficient development of a project; feeling the emotions, the problems to resolve, and the energy to reach milestones in a direct human-way.

Furthemore, if needed, the online factor could be used also trought Skype, Dropobox and stuff like that.

So, at the beginning we would meeting in the same place (the one of us flat's living room), to finally relocate our team in the perfect place for the ideas growth: a coworking office.

WHY?

As I stated above, one of the main reasons to do this is I’m not comfortable only being an ICO investor.

For that reason, I feel that coordinating a team and work together under the common goal of bring this great dapp will be something incredible and heartwarming.

In addition, we will have our little piece in the Lisk coming history… an invaluable thing!!

And the great value added to the community too!!

Thanks a lot for reading!!

Don’t forget to vote into my poll!

27-05-16 EDIT

I've sent a message to max several days ago, asking him if we would have another blockchain app contest. He answered me that it's very likely to have another one in the following weeks.

Taking this into consideration, we will release in the new contest the actual blockchain application behind "GoldSeed" we are currently working on!!!

You will love it!!

See you around!!

And please, don't forget to vote theredhawk in the mainnet, without the delegate's funds, this will be impossibe to achieve

(Current rank ~#121)

Thanks a lot ;)

TheRedHawk
Last edited by TheRedHawk on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
theredhawk

FOUNDER ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT ::: CFO/PR

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Gr33nDrag0n
Lisker

Re: [Making Lisk Unstoppable] - GoldSeed Project

Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:14 pm

I wIll follow development of your dapp.

101 active delegate with no legit dapp is not good for mid-term so i'm happy some of the guys running for active delagte node are also working on dapps.!
Gr33nDrag0n | 194109334904015388L | Delegate | lisknode.io

TheRedHawk
Lisker

Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:16 pm

Gr33nDrag0n wrote:I wIll follow development of your dapp.

101 active delegate with no legit dapp is not good for mid-term so i'm happy some of the guys running for active delagte node are also working on dapps.!

Thanks a lot for your support Gr33n!
theredhawk

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

max
CEO

Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 am

Looking forward to your dapp. :)
Please take a look at the Community Fund. It's an important project!

elitecstrike
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:30 pm

Nice project..

I am also planning with a team in the Netherlands to work as a group as delegates and we are currently brainstorming about dApps ;)

Good luck

TheRedHawk
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:41 pm

Thanks a lot you two!! Max and elitecstrike! :D
theredhawk

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

redsn0w
Global Moderator

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Watching this thread and waiting to see the release of the dapp !

FredDag
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Sounds like a good plan and you will have my vote for main net.

ces10ar

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Thank at all very much for your support. For us it is really important that our delegate is elected in the top 101. We've knowledges and We're so motivated and if we earn money with the delegate, We can create something funny and beneficial for all. :P
ces10ar - Compute Engineer - Game Dev

CTO ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

CHECK THE APP THREAD

lou_z
Lisker

Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm the third of this dream. My name is Miguel, as known as Lou_z at this forum. I work as software engineer for a spanish software enterprise , very known in my country and abroad (you can check it on my linkedin profile. I promise that I'll translate my linkedin on the next days! I had it translated to english but, I don't know the reason, the translation is lost, so I have to redo!).

I always ask myself the reason why the things are working now, but with this project I find a reason. When my friend Breixo (RedHawk) showed me this opportunity, I thought that he was crazy, but now I can't wait to actually start working on this project. We are young but we have a big dream. The dream of making big things with out knowledge and effort. This is only the first stop for making that big things, and we are very grateful for all your support.

My role on this project is to manage milestones, deadlines and any other events that affect to the project development. Also, I'm going to develope on the server side (backend, services and database). If we are not reaching the milestones, it's my fault!

Finally, my avatar is a snake because I love the Metal Gear saga. I wanna quote a Big Boss phrase. When you read it, please use "citiciens" instead of "soldiers" and you'll have what I want for me and my mates :lol:

"We have no nation, no philosophy, no ideology. We go where we're needed, fighting not for country, not for government, but for ourselves. We need no reason to fight. We fight because we are needed. We will be the deterrent for those with no other recourse. We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the era we live in." -- Big Boss
Lou_Z

CEO ::: BATTLECHAIN PROJECT

CHECK THE APP THREAD

CHECK OUR CANDIDATURE

Return to “Projects & Services”