- easy for new voters
- guaranteed regular payout
Negative/to be improved:
- 25% payout is very low, every delegate keeps about 3000x more Lisk than the average voter, unimaginable in real life politics, elite members vote for themselves so the actual payout is even less than 25%
- too much members that all have to be voted for, which is negative for aspiring delegates + centralization => less members or not requiring all to be voted for
- low transparency (donations? who are the members?)
- poor communication (unable to handle criticism, most members never in chat,...)
E1337 wrote:Reasons why the Lisk Elite voting pool is good for the Lisk community :
1. Elite has made voting worthwhile for even small accounts by creating the first universal reward pool that pays in lump sum. This helped pull millions off LSK of exchanges and participating in the voting.
2. They continue to minimize the impact that ARK founding delegates can have over our chain and who would syphon value out of our ecosystem for their competing product.
3. They are long term Lisk believers who have proven they will hold long making them excellent participants of a DPoS system.
4. They have already donated to many efforts. https://liskelite.com/donation.
5. They must hold a certain amount to maintain membership of the group therefore keeping a lot off LSK of the market allowing projects to redeem LSK for funding at reasonable rates.
Address : 6377261742818960818L
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests